BY OLAY

Erica D.
This is one of my favorite hand creams. It moisturizes my face and gives me some UV protection. I like the light scent and it does not leave my skin oily. I have been using this cream for years and it does not break me out unlike some of the other brands I have tried. I always go back to this face cream.
Brannon C.
Kitchener, Ontario
This was a good moisturizer for me because I work outdoors and need the SPF to protect my skin. I really like that this has SPF 30 and that its formulated for sensitive skin. The SPF really does seem to last all day. I would definitely buy this again.
Christina S.
St, NL
While it does do a a good job at mosturizering the skin it smells really bad. Has an old woman/floral scent that I really can't handle. It also found it a little heavy under makeup. I can't see me ever buying this product again
Eaman N.
I have been using this product for over 4 years now. It is great for all skin types I have seen. With my dry skin to my moms oily skin it works on the both of us. It is very light and feels like it gets absorbed into your skin straight away. Doesn't leave your face all sticky. And has SPF so bonus
Cansu D.
I have actually used this product for over 2-3 years as a daily basis. I enjoyed the rather not so expensive price, the easy application as it always was soaked up by my skin easily. I bought it at least 5 times again. I would totally recommend using it if you have a normal skin without many problems.
Katie S.
This is my go-to moisturizer for both morning and night! It's super light so my face doesn't feel cakey when I put my makeup on nor super oily when I wake up in the morning. If you have dry skin I would definitely recommend using this moisturizer.
Kia T.
Avon, Bristol
This moisturiser is great, works well on the skin straight away but over time it never kept my skin moisturised which was a pain. It smelt nice and contains spf, which is quite hard to find in any moisturisers out there. It was really cost effective and I would probably purchase it again.
Tara-Lee U.
I have incredibly dry skin and living through harsh Canadian winters can cause me to experience new levels of dry skin on my face. I started using Olay Essentials Complete Care DAy Cream before putting on my make-up. I noticed a huge difference since using the moisturizer, my skin is softer on my face and my make-up goes on much nicer.
Ereti F.
Tokomaru bay
I like this product just not that much because it stinks and it doesn't really work for you and it is very weak and I feel like it's only for the rich people's skin
Megan C.
Love this one, I have extremely sensitive skin! this product (and brand) are the only ones I go to, I've tried them all! (Neutrogena, Aveeno, etc.) the smell is good but not too much to mix with my perfume or deodorant that it makes me smell like a baby prostitute. love this product ;)
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?