BY OLAY

alma d.
Quezon City
I super Love Olay Complete all day moisturizer , its a must apply on every morning for me... My morning skin care routine won't be complete without Olay Complete... It hydrates my skin while protecting it from the Sun's harmful rays. Keeps my face soft and young looking. Super love it. I can go out of the house with just Olay Complete and a lipgloss on.. It gives my cheeks that rosy glow,i don't need to apply blush or tint anymore...
Khianna B.
It feels so smooth and gentle against your skin it met my expectations and I was really happy I bought it from eBay for £1:99 it had nice packaging it was covered in bubble wrap and I really do recommend to others xx Khianna
Alicia B.
Compton
i have been using this moisturizer for a while how & i seems to do the job ! i have always liked olay products. i have combination skin & get dry patches on my chin on forehead so i moisturize twice a day, if i dont my foundation will cling to my dry spots. i am a repeat user with this product, although i want to try a different olay moisturizer just to explore. its lightweight & has never bothered my skin or made me breakout or anything & i have been using it for years. very good product.
IMAN E.
I recently had to replace my all-time favorite Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer, and I decided that I would give Olay a try since they are a reliable drugstore brand. The Aveeno moisturizer was simply too expensive for me (~17$) and I decided to go for a cheaper alternative. I purchased the “sensitive skin” formula as opposed to “normal skin” because I figured that my acne-prone skin is far from “normal”. I’m also on topical medication for acne, so I figured I would play it safe and go “sensitive.

I would say that I was not disappointed! This moisturizer has been raved about for a while now, but I haven’t gone out to try it because I was happy with my Aveeno moisturizer. I still love Aveeno and everything but this has definitely replaced it as my HG (holy grail) moisturizer. The thing that I love about this is that it moisturizes my skin thoroughly without making me feel greasy or oily, or like I even have moisturizer on at all! Both the Tazorac and Duac dry out my skin pretty badly, and with the Olay moisturizer, I don’t see any dry patches or flakes at all.

Coming out of the tube, the texture is quite watery and it very easily spreads and soaks into your skin. I literally don’t feel like I put anything on my skin minutes after applying it. It provides SPF 15 protection, which I think all moisturizers should at least come equipped with nowadays. The plus factor is that it does not use avobenzone as an active ingredient, so it doesn’t leave that white caste or greasy feeling that sunscreens give. I have heard that Olay has reformulated it so that instead of zinc oxide, it uses avobenzone – so I’m glad I bought the older formula!
Dakota M.
Ontario, Canada
I really like this moisturizer, It's in my top 5. y face has become really dry as it's getting colder, and this really helps with making my skin soft. It's not perfect, I've been using it for a few weeks now, and it's done pretty well at keeping me hydrated but midway through the day I may have to reapply (not often though). I bought this at Walmart for 6-7$. Overall the quality of it is great especially for a drugstore moisturizer.
Cole H.
I'm a man and I use this for my face to try and speed up facial hair growth. It feels very nice and have bought it many times though the past few years. Very good product and would definitely recommend to anyone
Hira Z.
Hounslow , Middlesex
This is one of my most used moisturisers because even though it's got spf it doesn't feel greasy and doesn't leave my skin purple or grey like most moisturisers. The cream is very light and I would recommend this to others
Courtney F.
Harcourt street, Burnley

Olay Complete Moisturising Fluid. Initially I purchased the moisturizing fluid as a gift for a friend, but upon finding that it had a pleasant aroma and light texture I decided to try it myself.It soaks into your skin almost instantly, it is not at all oily and the skin feels instantly moisturised and revitalised.Well worth the price. Try it and see........
Lori B.
Bowmanville
I have been using this moisturizer since I was 20. I am now turning 50 in two weeks and always get told that I do not look my age. I have turned into that old commercial "keep them guessing with Oil of Olay". It goes on light but protects your skin with the SPF 15. I have no wrinkles and no fine lines around my eyes or mouth. I have started using another Olay product around my eyes in last two years but the Oil of Olay Complete has moisturized and protected my skin well for the last 30 years.
Breanne V.
Kitchener
I liked this moisturizer a lot, it comes with a good amount, for a good price. A problem that I did find with this one is that it doesn't absorb into your skin as much of many of the other moisturizers that I've used do. I tend to put some on right before doing my makeup so I'd have to wait extra time for it to dry.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?