BY OLAY

Charm M.
Winnipeg, MB
This has been my morning moisturizer ever since I can remember! It's been moisturizing my face great and protects it from the sun! Price is reasonable! And it doesn't break me out!
Shennetha G.
I've been using this product every single day for about 6 months now and it's wonderful! My skin is sensitive so this helps me a lot because I know that my face is protected from the sun and also well moisturized. Very Affordable....It last a very long time...a little goes a long way ! However my only con which isn't big is: I wish it had a pump for application, but nevertheless I love it.
Rhia C.
House, ['', '', 'Derry, Northern Ireland']
Very versatile product. This product does not add any oil to my already oily skin and feels extremely smooth on the skin. The packaging is sleek and simple and easily understood. Great value for money and a lot goes a long way with this product.
Kat V.
Thornhill , ON
This has been my daily moisturizer for the last few years. It's pretty decent and the bottle lasts so long. It has 15 SPF coverage and comes in a variety to match dif skin types: normal, oily, dry and combination. It's a light formula that absorbes nicely and can be easily worn under makeup. About $10. I use this everyday. The one I use is Combination/Oily. I feel it helps my face get the moisture it needs, allowing it not to overproduce its own natural oils to keep the skin hydrated.
This product is very effective and moisturising, this was the first time I used this and I liked the packaging and amount of product that there was. It did it's job well and I especially liked the feature of having spf protection
Eloisa C.
Have a small pot of this and find it really helps with spots however have found it does take a while to sink into the skin but once it has it's really nice a moisturising
This felt so nice and hydrating, was great value for money as it took ages to use up and was really good under makeup. However, for my oily skin this didn't really help to control the shine which was the only thing I disliked.
Ria C.
This is a lovely smelling product and is great for every day use. It's not too thick and yet it's super hydrating. It's really affordable and you don't need to use much.
Khianna B.
It feels so smooth and gentle against your skin it met my expectations and I was really happy I bought it from eBay for £1:99 it had nice packaging it was covered in bubble wrap and I really do recommend to others xx Khianna
alma d.
Quezon City
I super Love Olay Complete all day moisturizer , its a must apply on every morning for me... My morning skin care routine won't be complete without Olay Complete... It hydrates my skin while protecting it from the Sun's harmful rays. Keeps my face soft and young looking. Super love it. I can go out of the house with just Olay Complete and a lipgloss on.. It gives my cheeks that rosy glow,i don't need to apply blush or tint anymore...
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?