BY OLAY

Rebecca Y.
Scarborough , ON
Definitely helps keep your face moisturized and protected from uv rays! I use it every summer without a doubt! The texture is very smooth and easy to apply. But one thing I would say is I would recommend it to have a nicer scent.
Arianna K.
Brampton, ON
This moisturizer is amazing! Since I have only skin most face creams leave my skin even more oily! This beauty right here is for combination skin. It's super light weight, it's not greasy and it perfect for this summer!
Maya L.
mono, ON
I really like this moisturizer, my mom used this and said it was really good so she bought me a bottle, I've had it for a long time because the formula is very liquid but still heaves my skin feeling super moisturized.
Vee B.
Winnipeg , MB
I used to really enjoy this product as a teenager. I don't know if the formula has changed but I recently purchased this product again and I feel like it does nothing for me anymore. I don't find it hydrating at all.
Christie P.
Auckland
Use this everyday; such a light weight formula and soooo nice to run in after washing my face. You can even use it under makeup as for me, the Spf doesn't flash back! Non oily formula so doesn't leave your skin oily.
Pamela K.
Vernon, BC
Cream based moisturizers in general make me clog up and breakout. I need to stick to gel moisturizers. I like the formula of this moisturizer, it has smooth texture, it smells decent, and it doesn't leave a greasy film after applying
Chloe Theresa H.
Scotland
Very good moisturiser for the money, I have acne and redness and it doesn't make my skin all red and irritated after using it, I have only went through one tub of it but will definitely buy again, excellent product
Michelle P.
Very good for tanning. It's also great for burns. I bought it at Walmart for a pre decent price. It is very gentle on my face. It's very effective on moisture. I feel like the could make the bottle more appealing.
Eilidh D.
Clackmannanshire, Scotland
This moisturiser is one of the best out there. It's such a reasonable price and does exactly what it should. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft and is definitely worth it. Would 110% recommend this product.
Marie-Pier R.
This is my everyday moisturizer! I love the fact that it contains SPF. It does feel a bit heavy when you apply it but it sinks fast enough in your skin, I put it under my makeup with a good primer and it's great!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?