BY OLAY

Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
I love this moisturizer and use it almost every time I step out of the house. This is a very lightweight fluid and sinks right into the skin without leaving residue. It has never felt greasy and dries down to a matte finish. No shiny T-zone with this. It has adequate moisturizing ability but my skin being extra dry, I sometimes do see some dry patches even with this applied. It will work absolutely fantastic for people with normal or combination skin. This even makes a great base for makeup and works equally well even if applied on its own.
Khrizielle C.
Liverpool
I use this product usually in the morning after I cleaned myself. It has a thick consistency, a small amount really does go along way for this product. It also has a tacky feeling the moment you apply it on your face, but it does not take long well it depends on how much product you put on your face. but a little amount is already enough to cover your face.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Me encanta esta crema hidratante !! Me encanta que tiene spf en él para el verano :) sobre todo en el verano es cuando no me gusta usar un montón de maquillaje, por lo que sólo puede poner esto como una crema hidratante y protector solar!  Incluso me gusta algún día s si quiero una cierta cobertura en mi cara, me gusta mezclar este producto con un poco de fundación y después de aplicar dando a su piel todo lo que necesita para una gran cara mirar!
Shriya M.
London, Middlesex
Daily moisturiser! Works really well on my skin since I'm a combo skin gal although more dry than oily. It works super well at hydrating and moisturing. I sometimes use it at night as well. If I'm not wearing heavy makeup which is most days I use this as a primer instead. As has spf 15 so your skin is protected.
C H Y N A 💋 B.
this is definately good for normal type of skin. unfortunately for me i have fry skin and this doesn't work for me. it is very gentle but now as hydrating as i need. it is also hard to find i make my friends from canada buy it for me and brings it to me everytime they come to milan.
Vanessa R.
Brandon, MB
Love this as an everyday moisturizer. It's non greasy and feels light underneath my makeup. The SPF 15 is the reason I purchased it but I'm glad it doesn't smell like a sunscreen It has a light, refreshing smell that doesn't linger. I like the bottle and the way the lotion dispenses - makes it really easy to control how much comes out and a little goes a long way. One of my favourite products.
Ashleigh B.
My Nan got my Mam using Olay when she was younger, then my mam did the same with me. They both have amazing skin. I have sensitive skin and i love using this product on a night after a shower, I feel it really hydrates the skin and leaving it feeling fresh. I also don't seem to have break outs after the using the cream. As I do with a large number of products. ideal as night tie moisturiser.
Nataly S.
saskatoon
I love this because it’s not just your everyday sunscreen. This is actually a lotion sunscreen which I love! This moisturizes and protects! This is a summer staple! Everyone needs this! Also this has all the ingredients every good sunscreen should have!
Summer R.
This cream seemed to work only half the day. I found that on the first half of the day, my skin felt moisturised and lightweight as though I hadn't put any moisturiser on; however, as early afternoon turned into mid afternoon, I felt that my face began to clog up type thing. My fave felt full of un needed sort and oil. although my skin type is oily, it is not nearly as oily as it was when I used this product. Unfortunately this product did not suit me but could suit somebody else with a different skin type than myself.
Tammy W.
Dublin, Ireland
Amazing product. I have been using this since I started wearing make up when I was 14 and It gets a million thumbs up from me. The smell is one of my favorites. It is light weight, spreadable but not watery like a lot of moisturizers out there. It wakes the skin up, and if you put on after a shower in the evening, the skin will feel so soft the next morning.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?