BY OLAY

Andrea C.
Weston, FL
Great moisturizer and sunscreen in one product! It's not greasy and easly rubs into skin. Perfect combination of SPF protection, moisture and reasonable pricing. Love this stuff, makes my skin smooth. And yesss i recommend 100% to other:)
Abigael U.
Stanton , Bury St Edmunds
I love this product on my skin. It is lightweight comfortable and long lasting. It protects my skin from any harmful chemicals in the air. It looks nice and glowy on the skin. The packaging is lovely and sleek looks expensive but isn't.
Ceres O.
Edmonton
It definitely works, but my biggest issue with this product is how oily it is. I usually let it sit for awhile on my face before applying makeup, and sometimes I have to dab off the excess oil. It is fine for the price.
This is my go too daily moisturizing lotion. I use this every single day. Ever since I know myself I have been using this product. After applying this product on my skin it leaves my skin soft, hydrated and smooth.. its totally worth it. ONLY problem is sometimes it is hard to find where I live.
Hannah H.
Lightweight moisturiser with enough spf for everyday use in mild sun. Doesn't clog pores and doesn't cause breakouts/irritate the skin. Good value and the plastic bottle is good for travelling as it won't break. I have repurchased several times and will continue to do so.
Reham E.
Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
I use it before, but now l don't find it
But l love it and lf I find it l will buy
Give high moister skin and covers bors
It can used as abuse before makeup 💄
The texture is medium not heavy or watery
Pareesa w.
Peshawar
I have dry skin. So winter is like a nightmare to my skin. But this product from olay just makes me enjoy the winter season. It smooth and soft the skin. Renew the skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Villane B.
The olay moisturizer is really great,I use it every day and have not used another moisturizer since I've started with olay. It really brightens your face and makes your skin feel smooth and soft
Tiff H.
Birmingham
Smells beautiful for one! Love the soft, creamy texture it just glides onto the face. I noticed a difference in my skin after the first week of use. For the price it is a good cream to buy.
Neeti V.
I love this lotion but i buy it in a small tub format. It is not super oily so it doesnt make me look gross over the day, and it doesnt cause me any breakouts. It is great for my patches of dry skin, and it provides great protection from the sun for every day!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?