BY OLAY

Emily B.
Markham
Love the smell, however I find that if I use a little too much that I will break out. I have to by very careful with the amount I put on my face. I tend to end up only using it on my elbows. Though the bottle tends to last me awhile since you need so little.
Erin H.
I love this product! Has SPF but doesn't leave a white film or irritate my skin at all, just a really good moisturizer and I can't even tell there is SPF in it like I can with many products with SPF in them. I continue to repurchase this product. I love the simple packaging.
Kerrie H.
I use this in the day as it’s light and doesn’t make my skin oily through the day. It hydrated my skin and leaves it soft all day. With its spf I feel that it benefits my skin in the winter but I will need more in summer. I love this so much and it’s affordable!
Marisol S.
Whittier
This is a good basic everyday moisturizer. It gets the job done, it leaves your face feeling moisturized and soft. It is nothing special, but it is good for everyday. I like how affordable this is and it works well. I recommend this if you just like a simple lotion.
Amel k.
blida
i saw that some people did not like this product mybe it was not perfect for there skin tipe well for me iam satisfied about it i think it does the job whitch is moistirizing my skin well it is perfect for my skin tipe i have a normale skin not so sensitive and not so oily
Brittany G.
Nepean, ON
Sadly I was not given this product to sample however I purchased this on my own. I’ve been using Olay for quite some
Time and it never disappoints. Good quality... makes my skin feel refreshed and moisturized. The only improvement would be the smell of the lotion but everything else is perfect.
Eman m.
I really love this brand. I used most of its product all my life. I love this product as it moisturize my skin . it has a gentle effect on skin. it make my skin so soft. It make my face so smooth. i used it 2 times in day. I recommend it to you guys 😍😍
Andrea C.
Weston, FL
Great moisturizer and sunscreen in one product! It's not greasy and easly rubs into skin. Perfect combination of SPF protection, moisture and reasonable pricing. Love this stuff, makes my skin smooth. And yesss i recommend 100% to other:)
Paola S.
I love this lotion! I have used it for years and it is the only lotion that doesn't break me out and leave me looking more oily then I already am! it goes on great and the smell is so nice and refreshing, I use it days and night and my face continues to look great!
Abigael U.
Stanton , Bury St Edmunds
I love this product on my skin. It is lightweight comfortable and long lasting. It protects my skin from any harmful chemicals in the air. It looks nice and glowy on the skin. The packaging is lovely and sleek looks expensive but isn't.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?