BY OLAY

Harshey B.
London
This is a light yet lovely moisturiser with a nice scent. It melts into the skin and is reasonably priced. It is my go to and has been for quite some time. The skin feels just right through out the day. It helps that there is a sunscreen within the product thus for mild days the protection may be just adequate albeit for hotter days a top up of an additional spf product is reccomended
Logan M.
This is my go-to moisturizer. I love that it has SPF protection, although I use extra face sunscreen in the summer, you need SPF protection year round. Great formula, not greasy and makes my skin glow!
Nicole C.
Kirkland Lake, Ontario
I absolutely love this stuff! It’s my go to face cream! It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin. I believe that it’s kept my laugh lines at bay. I always recommend this product to my friends. I’ll buy this over and over again as long as they don’t change a thing (unless it’s the packaging :))  Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin
Iulia V.
Iasi
This product id great! As I have very dry skin and I put in on fast after I sjower. It is very gentle on the skin. I recommend it it's very effective and I am happy with it.
Tracey C.
WATERFORD, ON
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion is a great bargain choice for skin care.

I normally use more expensive products but I really wanted a lower priced lotion that I could use every day and that contained SPF. I have been using this product for a year now and it's definitely done its job.

This lotion goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly; I don't find it becomes tacky or greasy like some other products do, you know, where you can literally feel the product just sort of sitting on top of your skin. It's done a great job of keeping the "winter dries" away, I'm outdoors a lot and tend to get a little tight and chappy in the cheek area without using something.

The fact that this has SPF 15 is a bonus. One of my top beauty tips is to ALWAYS think about sun protection, especially on your face and hands. 15 isn't very high, so if you are outdoors a lot you will definitely want to use something else or reapply this frequently but it is great for just an average day where you are minimally in the sun but want to make sure you have some protection.

I have very sensitive skin and this has not bothered me or caused any breakouts. It is lightly scented which is usually a no-no for me, but the formulation seems to be good enough that it is not causing any problems.

I'm very happy with how my skin responds to this product!!
Samantha M.
Toronto
I use this product every day and it has really made all the difference with the dryness that I used to experience on my face around my T-zone. I also really appreciate that there is some SPF built-in; sun protection is super important to me as my pale skin burns fairly easily.
Katie S.
Toronto, ON
Great moisturizer that absorbs quickly, which is perfect for me. I bought the pink coloured one and don't really enjoy the baby powder scent that it has, but it still works great.
It also doesn't give me as many pimples if I wear a heavier moisturizer, I have noticed.
annie h.
toronto
This is a good moisturizer but not great. It smells nice and has spf which is the biggest draw. However, I wish it had more spf than 15. Its fine to wear under makeup too but I've found better moisturizers. If you want something with spf though, then I would get this.
Emily B.
Markham
Love the smell, however I find that if I use a little too much that I will break out. I have to by very careful with the amount I put on my face. I tend to end up only using it on my elbows. Though the bottle tends to last me awhile since you need so little.
Erin H.
I love this product! Has SPF but doesn't leave a white film or irritate my skin at all, just a really good moisturizer and I can't even tell there is SPF in it like I can with many products with SPF in them. I continue to repurchase this product. I love the simple packaging.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?