BY OLAY

Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
Influenster made me buy it! I was looking for an affordable, drugstore, moisturizer for my skin and this one was one of the highest rated, so I thought I would try it out. I have been using this under my make up everyday for about a month now and I am obsessed! I have recently learned how important spf is in a make up routine, so I was so happy to see this product has it build in. There is no white overcast from the sunscreen either, it all melts so wonderfully into the skin creating the perfect base. It has a nice, simple smell that is totally enjoyable to me, and not overpowering at all. It also has been keeping my oily skin at bay, which is perfect. Overall, not complaints about this product because I absolutely love it!
Em W.
I use this everyday and it helps with dry skin so much. Doesn’t irritate the skin at all and is also spf 15. It feels nice on your skin and doesn’t feel oily. Would definitely recommend to people with dry and sensitive skin.
Jeylan C.
Lovely no frills moisturizer. It can be a bit oily in the summer but overall still great for winter when it typically isn't as sunny. The SPF 15 is perfect for the colder gloomier months. I used the oil-free version and it did not break me out. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jennica M.
Edmonton
I use this product everyday. It moisturizes my skin nicely and doesn't have any harsh scents. This product, even though it has a very low SPF it does have a white-cast from the sunscreen. This product works not only for me but for everyone in my 5 member family.
Arti S.
Scarborough, ON
best moisturiser with spf! Love it its super light weight to wear it under foundation. It got the job done in fact my skin feels more hydrated after using this. I found it gentle and nourishing on my skin . The price is a no brainer super affordable!
Sara Z.
Gatineau, QC
I might be the only one who don't like the products of Olay. It makes my skin feel too oily and this makes me feel not good at all. No it didn't meet my expectations. I used it one time and I didn't repeat the use. I didn't like it and I am not enjoying using the product.
Yineidy B.
I have a very oily t-zone (I could go through a box of oil blotting tissues the moment after I wash my face) and dry patches everywhere else. It has always been difficult to find products that addressed both issues. This moisturizer is a great base.
Aisha I.
This was my first moisturizer I tried and still is one of my favorite. I’m a repeat user cause not only does it have good value but is super good . It’s an all day moisturizer and I use it before my makeup always, it’s an everyday use thing !
Sanah B.
Dubai, Dubai
A definite must have! I love this moisturizer, super light on the skin. My personal favorite in hot summer days as it gets absorbed quickly without leaving the skin oily. Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera
Crystal F.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin This moisturizer has been perfect for sunnier day use considering the spf. I place importance on always having spf in all my moisturizers though. A little goes a long way, so don't worry about using too much on your face. The formula can be a tiny bit more greasy if you use too much. Otherwise I love mixing it with liquid foundation for a tint.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?