BY OLAY

Purchased at: Walmart
I always stick to this product and use it before I put on my makeup and it makes my makeup look flawless
Eliyana V.
Purchased at: Costco
I like this moisturizer. It really helps with my dry skin (which I have a lot of troubles with), though by no means cures it altogether; I don't think that any product will. If you have oily skin, I would definitely not use this during the day because it will just make your face so much more oily. I put it on at night before I go to bed, and it really moisturizes my skin and makes it much smoother!
Sarah W.
Burnsville, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have a very dry forehead and everywhere else on my face is very oily. I also have very sensitive skin. This product moisturized my skin without leaving it greasy or causing me to break out! I borrowed this from my mother, and I love it!
Stevi d.
511 e 27th Street des moines
Purchased at: Walmart
Love to use it everyday. I wear as an under makeup base/ moisturizer which has this awesome extra benefit of being a sunscreen. Olay is a classic skin care product that I can always trust and count on. It's my go-to , especially having sensitive skin
Lettce R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good for a everyday moisturizer it’s very gentle on the skin it makes your skin feel very soft
Nicole L.
I have normal skin however I felt that this cream made my skin too oily and shiny especially when applied underneath my make up.
Julia C.
Redding, CA
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this moisturizer and have used it for years. It doesn’t leave my skin oily and leaves it feeling fresh! This product is affordable and would most certainly recommend this moisturizer to people who are looking for a new product.
Lacey S.
slaughter
Purchased at: Walmart
This moisturizer moisturizes my skin without making it oily. Really helps with itching dry skin
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Recently I went back to basic drugstore skin care cos of budget constraints. From using Drunk Elephant to Olay complete. I must say that Olay is up to par on the results that it gave my skin. It’s tacky as soon as it is applied but after giving it sometime to be absorbed, it feels great on the skin. I love that it has SPF 15 to help protect from harmful sun rays. This is also good under make up. Will continue to use it as day cream.
Jenna R.
Lumberton, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this lotion, however the sunscreen smell is a little strong and the lotion is on the thicker side.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?