BY OLAY

Kristle W.
Amazing it truly helps my dry skin and last all day I highly recommend it as it has truly been a life saver for my skin
Paige O.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was very watery to me. It wasnt very impressive I bought it because there was a promotion. Will not be buying again.
Quinn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This kept my skin feeling smooth and silky! It definitely met my expectations. It was a gentle product that I could feel a difference instantly. It was a good price. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Taylor W.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: Walmart
This is normally what I would use for my face in the morning, when I’m heading for a sunny day. With the sensitive skin I have, it helps me a lot to run the lotion in my unibrow spot and my forehead, so my skin won’t peel and will keep looking clean and clear.
Jasmine L.
Pippa Passes, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked the sheerness of this! It moisturized yet wasn’t too heavy or greasy feeling. I enjoyed the already added SPF. Overall it was an awesome product and decently priced. I would recommend it again!
Grace J.
University Park
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very lovely and very affordable. It is light weight, contains spf, and has a clean subtle scent of almonds. The portion the bottle contains is very fair for the price. It is so moisturizing too! I would highly recommend.
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing smell love how soft it feels in the face and when you apply it on it makes it feel super soft and amazing
Ruthy G.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always assumed was the best brand for baby product . Till I realized all of them contain fragrance, including the lotion, powder, shampoo and bath. I returned this purchase and will be shopping around for a gentler body wash for my baby.
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Great moisturizer after being in the sun all day and prevents my face from peeling or drying out
Katlin S.
Sugar grove , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this a lot actually! It’s inexpensive and not very thick. But I have sensitive skin and this didn’t bother me. I love that this also has spf in it. One less step that I have to take. This is also easy to find at any convenience store which I love! I recommend it to anyone!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?