BY OLAY

Perfection
Britteny R.
Oakland
Purchased at: Amazon
Good and light not really my go to product for my super dry skin more like a back up that I grab when I run out of my other products.
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brand. It’s a really great product. I recommend it to anyone looking to try something new.
Clara S.
I really like this product it left my skin feeling smooth. This product was gentle on my sensitive skin. This product was much more than I expected I was very happy with the results and would highly recommend it to others with dry skin.
Madison M.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a really amazing product! I have sensitive skin and it works amazingly! I recommend this product to absolutely anyone with sensitive skin, as well as anyone in general looking for a good skin moisturizer!
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
Purchased at: Macy's
I've used Olay's Original Facial Moisturizer for a month now. I like it, but I need more. My face has always been sensitive, troubled, and oily. As I approach my mid 50's, I've found it has change to sensitive, troubled, combination skin. If I'm not careful, I will still break out like a teenager, but with the added bonus of a bit of dryness on my cheeks. The Original moisturizer is light enough to use as a day cream, but I need a bit more for a night cream. My routine is to use a good facial cleaner in the shower, followed by a retinol serum, then moisturizer. I live in WV, where the wind over the mountains quickly drys the air; during the winter, it's not uncommon to have single digit humidity. So, I need a good, balancing moisturizer, even with my oily skin. I've found that my skin will get very oily, with breakouts, if I don't moisturize. It simply overproduces oil.
Madeline M.
This was not my favorite moisturizer I have ever used, but it also was that terrible either. I would say it’s just a average moisturizer nothing to it. I didn’t see bad or good results, just the same..
Hannah T.
Latrobe, PA
Pretty good product, I do prefer others over this, but it has a nice smell! It just makes me oily.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?