BY OLAY

Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
Its not super thick but rather has a nice light application. Moisturizing enough for my dry skin but doesn't leave that greasy feel after. Huge plus to Olay for not making my sensitive skin break out, and giving me sun protection. Has a  nice fresh scent thats not overpowering.
Kaycee M.
St Augustine, FL
Works well to moisturize but sometimes it leaves my skin feeling oily. It's gentle and has a pleasant smell. It met my expectations and I use it really often but I make sure to use a good setting powder and a matte setting spray over my makeup to prevent getting oily.
Anna P.
Ephrata, PA
This is the product I have been using since the 4th grade with my mom. I think it is a great moisturizer, but it does leave my skin feeling greasy because there is SPF. This is not a bad thing, but it is something to be aware of it you're going out and taking photos.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
All I can say is bye bye dry skin! I usually get that itchy dry skin during this time and I have purchased this again and again, using it every day to give my skin something not to many other brands have been able to give me. It's like my skin can breathe! Go get it!
Diamond F.
Leaves skin feeling soft well moistured and feeling soft very gentle not harsh at all gives skin a shiny feeling good for dry skin I use it daily it works good for sunscreen can be purchased at your local drugstore or Walmart I would definitely recommend it to others
Amy T.
I use this as my daily moisturizer. I have the one for combination oily skin. It's a good moisturizer and the spf is a bonus, but it makes my skin super oily after an hour. I think that could be improved upon by making it a gel formula or maybe not so heavy for a daily moisturizer. Other than that it's pretty good.
Alisha A.
I use this on my neck and chest. It is a little to heavy for my taste on my face. Great price point and can find coupons occasionally. Easy to store rectangle packaging. Does not leak when traveling because it’s just a tiny little hole that the product squeezes from.
Jamie B.
SOUTHWICK, MA
I will use oil of Olay when that is all there is. However, it is not my favorite. It tends to leave me looking and feeling greasy. It seems as if it would be better for older ladies not so much for younger skin. I also feel that for it'd quality, it is too pricey.
Chavelys R.
I love this body wash. The fragrance is subtle but calming. Since I began using it about 6 months ago, I no longer need to slather myself in lotion after my shower. This keeps me soft and moisturized all day. It is also the best I've used at rinsing out of the puff.
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
Very gentle moisturizer with a low spf. I expected it to be a little thicker and more long lasting. It's not my favorite product and I wish it had more spf for better sun protection. Does come with a good amount of product and does leave you feeling smooth though.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?