BY OLAY

Nancy F.
Dunlap, IL
In the summer months I use this daily to keep my skin moist and protected from the sun. It works great
Demeka B.
My favorite go to facial moisturizer. Use it daily. Perfect amount of moisturizing without being oily.
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love that there is SPF in this moisturizer. It leaves my face nice and moist and not sticky at all.
Amanda M.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is definitely a beach bag essential for me!! Love this product for days at the beach or the pool!
Nicole P.
I use this moisturizer daily, and I love it! I use it for it's SPF benefits, I love that it protects your skin without the gross, greasy feeling that most sunscreens give. It smooths into your skin nicely and provides a bit of moisture and isn't irritating to my skin.
Annette G.
I love this moisturizer it's not greasy at all. It's light weight and leaves my skin hydrated all day!!
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
Love love love this. No smell, no oily feel after. Works great on tattoos and other body parts as well,
Jacky C.
This product works like any other sunscreen but in addition it help moisturize without a sticky residue
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
SO I LOVE OLAY BUT I REALLY DID NOT CARE FOR THIS. I HAVE OILY SKIN SO THAT MAY BE MOST OF THE PROBLEM.
Lisa L.
Elkhart
Soft refresh and feeling like new. One the best products. Highly recommend to all my friends and family
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?