BY OLAY

Maria K.
I use this moisturizer daily. The main reason I purchased this was because I remember my Mom using it. It's not a bad product if you have normal skin but I have areas of more severe dryness that this doesn't help with
Nicole M.
New York
I've been using this product for about 10 years. I've tried other day creams but they always make me break out. This is light enough to wear under your make up, not sticky and absorbs quickly.  The SPF really helps keep the number of products in my morning routine to a minimum. I'm a lifer!
Kayla B.
I was beyond surprised with how well this product actually works!! I got this as a gift from a friend and I'm totally going to keep on using it. You don't need a lot of the lotion on your face so the bottle lasts a long time. The lotion itself is very light and not oily like other lotions. You hardly realized that it is on your skin. I have pretty bad dry skin on my face especially during the winter and living in a colder climate. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Pamala J.
Pikeville
I have been using this product for over 15 years and have been very pleased with the results. It’s is a part of my daily skin care regimen. In the morning, I wash my face with warm water and then follow with cold water; pat dry. Afterwards, I follow with a pearl-sized drop of Olay. Great product. My husband also uses it. We both love it.
Crystal K.
This is my daily go to moisturizer when I want to get ready quickly and not worry about forgetting sun screen. I have pretty sensitive skin and can often get breakouts or dermatitis from certain skin care. This moisturizer doesn't cause any adverse effects for me. The price is really reasonable. I did dock one star because I often have to use another moisturizing product with this or my skin will remain too dry.
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
When applied, it feels heavy & thick, and it leaves your face feeling sticky. Not to mention the white cast (when the moisturizer leaves a thin white layer of product over your skin) is HORRIBLE with this moisturizer. Also if you somehow get it in your eyes (swimming, wiping your eyes, crying, etc) it will burn so bad. Along with that, I didn't notice any changes in my skin after using 2 bottles of this.
Jhazalyn P.
Brooklyn , NY
I have used Olay moisturizers for basically my entire life because it is what my mother and grandmother use as well. It has always kept my skin healthy and glowing. I would especially recommend this for people with oily skin because it’s not a moisturizer that leaves your face too dewy or sticky... but if you have dry skin you might need to find one in the brand that focused more on intense hydration.
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
I have super sensitive skin and this was the only moisturizer that I was able to use without getting break outs. I totally recommend this moisturizer, the only reason why I stop using this product is because I was looking for a higher SPF % other than that this moisturizer doesn't feel greasy or let any residue in your face, your face just drinks it and leave you with a well moisturizer matte face.
Tabitha M.
I use this moisturizer daily. However to cut down on a little cost I buy the Walmart brand. The ingredients are the same and so it’s just the name I’m not paying for. I like that it’s lightweight with SPF.
Patricia R.
Conroe, TX
I have used this product since high school! Super affordable and gets my skin looking young and moisturized. I love that it’s not heavy or oily! And does not make me break out! Recommend this product!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?