BY OLAY

Marisol C.
Parma, OH
I love this all day moisturizer. The only downfall is that it isn't really an all day thing. For someone with combination skin i had to reapply many times. But still one of my top 10 face products!
Sophie A.
Roswell, GA
I've used this face lotion for years. It is super gentle and never makes my sensitive skin break out. I've bought it in a few different locations and it is always easy to find. My only complaint is that my skin is slightly oily and the lotion doesn't do much for shine control.
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
I use this every morning after I wash my face. A little goes a long away. It keeps my fave moisturizer all day and it's gentle on my sensitive skin. The thing I dislike about it is that it's only spf 15, I wish it was at least spf 25, to get some real protection from the sun.
Luxmae C.
Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental
This moisturizer moisturizes and protects my skin unlike any other moisturizers, it doesnt give me that greasy feeling plusnyou dont have to worry when you're casually under the sun since it has spf 15. It is blendable with foundation or any other creams you put on your face.
Sarah H.
Johnson City
This is the only moisturizer I use on my face! It is great for sensitive skin. It doesn't agitate and keeps my face looking hydrated all day! Super effective and you only have to use a little bit one bottle lasts about a year for me seriously love this stuff and LOVE the price!
Lori O.
Bridgeport, WV
I've used Oil of Olay since Junior High. My mom always used it so I copied from her. When I got older and everyone told me how good my skin looked and no one would believe I was my actual age, I credited Olay! I still use this daily. Not greasy and rubs in without any residue.
Elizabeth D.
Inlet, NY
I use this every day and I love it. It's super velvety and soft, and has very little scent to it. you need very little to cover your face, so one bottle lasts a long time. i guess we'll see in 20 years if its helping with sun exposure, but it makes me feel like I'm protected.
Ali S.
Anchorage, AK
This product is good for any type of skin, but for oily skin it is a bit on the heavy side. But I love how it doubles as a sunscreen and moisturizer. I would recommend more for the dry to normal type skin.
Beth M.
Madison Hts, MI
While this is not a ground breaking moisturizer, my face enjoys it. It doesn't get clogged or the lotion doesn't get caked up if I use a little too much. The smell is very pleasant to me. And the price is just right for my budget.
Stefanie P.
I've written about this product before. I love the lightness, while still providing moisture. I layer this under make-up--often mixing it w/foundation. One of the best aspects is the sunscreen. I like that it's built-in, so I get that protection without having to apply an additional product!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?