BY OLAY

Caitlin M.
I absolutely love this product; the moisturizer feels light, doesn't make my skin super oily, and helps with my relatively dry skin. When I first started using it, it surpassed my expectations in both price and function! I recommend this to anyone who's having problems with dry skin!
Megan R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is a great morning moisturizer for me because it isn't too oily and it has sunscreen in it.  I am a repeat user and it meets all of my expectations for a moisturizer.  The packaging is great and good for travel because it is so secure.  There really is nothing to change about the product.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
I've used this product everyday on my face since my mom bought me my first bottle when I was 14. I must say it works wonders because I get compliments all the time on how great my skin is and so far no wrinkles! Fingers crossed! It's the perfect moisterizer that is light and non greasy!
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I love moisturizers I put them on every night after washing my face! The next morning I wake up with soft glowing skin!! I didn't use it before A friend recommended it and now I can't live with out it! This brand leaves my face feeling smooth and clean! I recommend it for everyone!
Kando R.
Tulsa, OK
This daily moisturizer is great under makeup because it isn't super heavy and it absorbs quickly into the skin. It's also very affordable. However, I'm not a fan of the smell. It may be the sunscreen that makes it smell a little off, but I switched my moisturizer due to the smell.
Becca G.
Gardiner, ME
Love this stuff! I use it all of the time in the summer, just about every morning. It's not moisturizing enough to use at night, but during the day it's perfect. It's definitely best during the summer, but adding it on top of my other moisturizer in the winter for spf is perfect
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this hoping it would not leave a film or leave my skin super oily like a few other moisturizers ive purchased and tried. This moisturizer reminds me of sunscreen. It's pretty white when applied and after about 5 hours makes my skin oily. This would be great for a person with dry skin.
Natasha L.
Los Angeles, CA
I prefer the coverage and consistency of my CeraVe sunscreen. I felt like my foundation doesn’t go in as smooth over this and doesn’t stay put. I used to use this all the time before heading out on my bike when I wasn’t going to wear foundation. But, since I have better luck with CeraVe, that one has a home in my medicine cabinet.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I've been using this product for years. I like it because it is light weight and not greasy. It also has spf15 which helps but I also use make up w sunscreen. It's good for my sensitive skin, I don't breakout. It's really cost efficient, I've been using this product over 10 years.
Audrey B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This is great moisturizer my mother and I swear by. It helps save my dry skin, especially in the winter, and in the summer it helps to soothe my dry peeling skin on my nose when I have sunburn. A great moisturizer for year round use.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?