BY OLAY

Cristina A.
DALLAS, TX
This moisturizer is the BOMB.COM! I have combination skin and can never find a good moisturizer for my skin type. This is perfect... Leaves my skin feeling soft and not greasy at all!!! The best part about it is it also protects you from the sun with it's SPF . I do not go anywhere without applying this to face. I also use it underneath my makeup.
Kieri R.
Phoenix
This spf is great because I can use it right after I've gotten out of the shower or washed my face. Living in Arizona, it's nice because it's very light but still gives the coverage by having spf. It does sometimes sit on top of the skin for too long which can sometimes make the skin feel oily.
Sheng M.
I've used this as a sunscreen. I was using this after my moisturizer and I feel like it was giving me too much oil. It was my mistake as I forgot that this product is already a moisturizer aling with sunscreen
Makeup R.
Oxford, MI
I absolutely adore Olay products. Olay is my favorite skincare company. I have honestly never tried a product I did not like. This cream was my first Olay product. I use it day and night. It smells amazing, feels amazing, and looks beautiful on the skin. I highly recommend this Olay facial cream!
Jody M.
i am a true fan i have been using oil of  Olay  since i was 16 yrs old now i am 52 yrs old and i know it works i use it 2 a day. the bottle is  true as always so dont change it on us now,,i am living proof not a model to just say she uses it i am it.i will never stop using it.
Janay H.
Bridgeport, CT
I use this product after washing my face . I've brought this product about 2 or 3 times . Its a very soothing product and keeps the skin moisturized . Product does meet my expectations and lasts a while . Love that it has SPF in the formula . Great moisturizer for makeup-less days in the sun .
Melissa B.
Rochester
Love play complete, it's a great way to hydrate the skin all day after giving it it's morning wash. Can be found at any store and the price is reasonable. No need to use a ton a dime size amount is more than enough! Gives tour face the best hydration without causing it to feel oily or grease.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I used this for well over a year so I love the olay brand and trust them but unfortunately and fortunately I have found something to replace this moisturizer by the same bran of Olay. This brand hasn't let me down yet. This product was good and all but found something I like better from the same brand.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Hace tiempo compré esta loción de Olay, en un principio si me gustó , pero ya al momento de andar en la calle y con el sol y esas cosas de andar de arriba a abajo, se me calentaba mucho la piel por la crema , tanto que el olor que traía la crema lo sudaba hahahaa , talvez por mí tipo de piel
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
I've tried this a couple different ways. As a moisturizer under my makeup and on it's on while out in the sun. I don't mind it under my makeup but prefer to just use it if my skin has nothing else on it. Sometimes it can seem like its getting greasy or like you can feel you have it in your face. But overall I do like it and have repurchased it.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?