BY OLAY

Jeneca L.
I used to use this when I was younger and I loved it. Kept me so moustirized . I don't know if I just got the ring one but the formula isn't as great as it used to be I still really enjoy it just not what I was expecting . Mositurozing lightweight and has spf . I use it every day after the shower.
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I like to use this SPF moisturizer for my face when I go hiking. I have found it's too oily to wear under my foundation, which is why I am giving it only 3 stars. It provides great protection on its own and the scent is not too overpowering. Will probably shop for other options when this runs out.
Kieri R.
Phoenix
This spf is great because I can use it right after I've gotten out of the shower or washed my face. Living in Arizona, it's nice because it's very light but still gives the coverage by having spf. It does sometimes sit on top of the skin for too long which can sometimes make the skin feel oily.
Cristina A.
DALLAS, TX
This moisturizer is the BOMB.COM! I have combination skin and can never find a good moisturizer for my skin type. This is perfect... Leaves my skin feeling soft and not greasy at all!!! The best part about it is it also protects you from the sun with it's SPF . I do not go anywhere without applying this to face. I also use it underneath my makeup.
Nereida M.
Brownsville, TX
Love this facial moisturizer, love the fact it has SPF. It's very moisturizing and it smells heavenly. Exceeded my expectations. Nice packaging and super affordable. This is my favorite moisturizer and it's the only one I use and purchase again and again.Highly recommend this facial moisturizer.
Ai'yona A.
Friendsville, MD
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer lasted all day and protected my skin from damaging contact with the sun. The moisturizer felt light on my skin and didn't give a dry or oily finish. The moisturizer was a beneficial addition to my skin care routine and has replaced my old moisturizer completely.
Melissa F.
Gibsonton
I use this facial lotion everyday. It gives you a little sun protection but you still need to apply sunscreen addition to the face lotion if you are outside for a prolonged time. This product work really great.
Makeup R.
Oxford, MI
I absolutely adore Olay products. Olay is my favorite skincare company. I have honestly never tried a product I did not like. This cream was my first Olay product. I use it day and night. It smells amazing, feels amazing, and looks beautiful on the skin. I highly recommend this Olay facial cream!
Jenna Z.
Tomball, TX
Favorite moisturizer! This Olay Complete Al Day Moisturizer is light and has full coverage for my face and neck. Does not leave my skin oily OR feel like I have a layer of lotion on my face. It quickly soaks into my skin so I can apply makeup or just simply climb into bed at the end of the day.
Sheng M.
I've used this as a sunscreen. I was using this after my moisturizer and I feel like it was giving me too much oil. It was my mistake as I forgot that this product is already a moisturizer aling with sunscreen
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?