BY OLAY

Amanda A.
I like this moisturizer because it's affordable and very moisturizing. This specific formula has the SPF in it, which kind of gives it a greasy feel. The packaging is nice and allows for easy use of the product. I wish it didn't feel so greasy, but other than that it's affordable and found in most drugstores.
Morgan L.
Nacogdoches
This is my favorite daytime moisturizer with SPF, especially for summertime. It doesn't clog my pores, it sinks into the skin nicely, and it doesn't leave any residue. If I don't rub it in all the way, it can leave a white cast, but usually it is just perfect. Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin
Cassie H.
I love this moisturizer for everyday. I'm a college student, and since I walk around campus all day I need to incorporate SPF into my daily skincare. This stuff sinks into my skin so fast and leaves it feeling hydrated and plump all day! I love to mix in my foundation with it as a tinted moisturizer as well.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I do like this product, as long as I am not using it underneath my makeup. I have very oily skin, and this causes my face to become extremely greasy, and actually causes some flashback if you are using flash photography. However, if I'm going to the beach or by the pool for the day, this is my go-to sunscreen
Heather C.
Torrance, CA
This was very light weight easy to use moisturizer with the SPF 15 for protection of my skin. I'm not great at putting on sunscreen so making it part of my morning routine with the added moisturizer made it easy to incorporate into my routine. It was very easy on my sensitive skin and I will use it again.
Presli S.
Amarillo, TX
Oh em gee. This product is the bomb. And it’s been around FOREVER. My grandma got me started on this stuff! I feel like my skin just drinks it up and gets moisturized. The product also doesn’t have an overpowering scent!! I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Liliana E.
Newark , NJ
Hands down one of my favorite moisturizers, I have purchased this thinking it was going to break me out, since my skin is super sensitive and to mu surprise It did NOT! So its been the only moisturizer I use. I use in the evening and morning under my makeup. Makes my foundation apply so much easier.
Camila M.
Gilbert
My skin tents to be very temperamental so I have to be very careful with what I put on. I found this product and it has been perfect I don't like to put a lot of things on my face so this cover all that I need. A great moisturizer and It also has SPF protection. Which is much needed in an Arizona summer.
Erin O.
This is a pretty good moisturizer. I love that it has SPF in it because I am very fair skinned and need the protection! The only downside is that I need to wait a few minutes for it to soak in before I can apply makeup without it looking splotchy. I wouldn't recommend it for people with really oily skin.
Sandra E.
Yakima
This is pretty light and smooths easily into the skin. I have been using this for about 6 months with no problems. My only complaint would be that I like spf that is either zinc oxide or titanium dioxide and this has a different kind of sun protectant. For the price I paid for it, you can't beat it.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?