BY OLAY

Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually never use anything on my face . Im bad at keeping a skin routine so I figured id just buy a moisturizer since my face feels dry at times. I actually love this. I usually put it on in the mornings and it leaves my face really soft. My face is less dry but not oily at all. Definitely recommend it for every day use.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I've struggled to find a good moisturizer for 10 years and I finally found it. This one keeps my skin hydrated, feels great, and lasts forever for a low price. I have absolutely no complaints about it and I am so grateful to have found this product!
Cortney S.
Burlington, VT
Been using this product since I was 17 years old I I firmly believe its the reason people tell me I don't look my age that I look more like my children's sibling then parent and that I couldn't possibly have grandchildren. I love it !
Katie C.
This is my favorite facial moisturizer. I have been using it for the past 10 years and it has helped me have great skin. It is not at all greasy and there are different variations for oily, dry, or combination skin types. Occasionally I will try different brands that come in my Ipsy bag every month, but Olay always beats them!
Rachel Z.
I love the Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer, I've used this product for years. It's lightweight, doesn't clog your pores and has the SPF of 15. Packing could be better if they offered a pump. I purchased my product from Walmart and I would definitely buy again. You all should go out and purchase this great summer moisturizer.
Emma L.
Chapel Hill
This is a good moisturizer with a small amount of SPF. It's something I use on the daily. I have the fragrance free version, which I prefer due to skin sensitivities. Otherwise, it's an affordable product to keep my skin soft and smooth. I am giving it 4 stars because it does make my skin red for a while after I apply it.
Ashleigh D.
A decent spf/ moisturizer. It did what it was supposed to which is keep my face moisturized and protected from the sun. I found it at target on sale for an unbeatable price but the grey caste and oily/sticky residue made me feel icky and hot at the end of each day and I couldn't wear it under makeup. One time purchase for me.
Gabriela E.
Tobyhanna , PA
This moisturizer is my every day moisturizer. It's hopeful that it has an SPF 15. The best thing about this moisturizer is it leaves you feeling refreshed and new. It's a little bit on the pricey side but I think it's worth every penny.
Lauren D.
Vista, CA
I honestly love this product! I have a hard time, like lots of people, finding lotions that sink into the skin and keep your skin moisturized but also soft and not oily or greasy. This stuff melts in quickly! I like to use it before putting makeup on.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
I been using this lotion for years. My mom always said to start olay while your young and it will keep the wrinkles away. Well I use this everyday and its gentle on my sensitive skin and my skin is young feeling. Its not greasy and also has sun screen in it. Not to pricey. Definitely would recommend this awesome product.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?