BY OLAY

Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I'm in love with this moisturizer! Its like my go to! I always have in my house. It makes my skin feel super hydrated. I would definitely recommend it!
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Thin, non greasy, contains spf, doesn't over moisturizer but not left with peeling skin, it's great to add to my routine as I have very sensitive skin
Elizabeth M.
I love this lotion. It isn't greasy and smells good! Even when my skin is extremely dry it cures it within a day! It is my go to lotion in the winter
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This stuff is nice but doesn't make that much of a difference. It is nice to have some extra sun protection especially for me because I burn so easily.
Josephine G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
As I get older my skin has been becoming more sensitive. This product has been so good! It's gentle on my skin and does not have an overwhelming smell.
Sasha P.
If you use too much, it can look greasy. If you use sparingly it can be worn under makeup and set with a powder to avoid excess shine. Overall not bad.
Michele O.
Lake Orion, MI
This is my go to moisturizer, with having rosacea my face doesn't break out like with other moisturizers. Absolutely love this for a daily moisturizer!
Sonia L.
Love..absorbs nicely. Doesn't leave my face sticky and preps for makeup. Doesn't make me break out. The fragrance can be a little strong but smells good.
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
Never had irritation with this product or any Olay product. Moisturizes amazingly. Never had a break out or sunburn while using. Definitely recommend!
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
This is my daily moisturizer. I love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, and it has sunblock already in it! Which is great for us pale girls.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?