BY OLAY

Melissa A.
Lexington, KY
Love this product! I use this moisturizer everyday before I apply my makeup. It is very effective. I have oily skin and this product has been amazing.
Brie R.
New Orleans, LA
While it can be somewhat oily, this is a go to moisturizer for me. I feel protected thanks to the spf and I feel like my face is actually moisturized.
Lindsay R.
Terre haute , In
Makes my skin nice and moisturizerd but doesn't leave a greasy feeling like some face lotions do, I am able to do my make up right after I put this on
Katie B.
Manhattan, KS
I have been wearing this moisturizer for 6 years and I love it! It keeps my skin soft and it doesn't get oily on my skin throughout the day. I love it!
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
This is hands down my favorite drug store moisturizer of all time. I love how baby smooth it leaves my skin feeling. Works great under makeup as well.
Yesenia M.
i enjoy this product for the summer time. I like that it has spf 15 just in case i forget to put sun block. But this is not a year round product for me
Lakki C.
Irvine, CA
It works very well on my sensitive skin.. And the best thing I like about this is, it is the only moisture so far that doesn't make my face look oily..
Erica S.
This is my go-to moisturizer except during the winter when I have to change to a heavier moisturizer for my combined skin. It is light and blends well.
Alycia D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I bought this at Target and it lasted quite a long time. All you need is a little bit each time. It left my skin feeling great, and not greasy at all.
Aubree v.
I have just recently started to use this moisturizer and as far I can tell it works okay. I really love that it's not harsh on my skin when I apply it.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?