BY OLAY

Neika E.
North Miami, FL
This the bomb.com. this product makes my face feeling soft and moisterized and refreshed. I absolutely love this. And my face its oily later on in the day while using this product
Megan C.
I love this! I have really sensitive skin and most sunscreen mositurizers for my face break me out. This is the only one that I can use! It really works!
Kris T.
Escanaba, MI
Always a go-to for me in the summer months. Fragrance isn't overwhelming and the texture is nice. I don't know why, but I am not a fan of the packaging.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I've been using Olay since I was about 12. I grew up with it the house. It moisturizes my skin without making it oily, and has a nice clean smell to it.
Alyssa K.
Its great for normal skin. Keeps me from getting sunburnt and has a nice smell and a good feel to it as well. Packaging is simple and easy to use.
Sharon C.
My husband and I use this everyday. It has great sun protection and is a great moisturizer. The price is great. Every bit as good as the expensive ones.
Brittany R.
Rome
Keeps my face smooth, toned, and moisturized. Met my very high expectations. Does everything it promises. Gentle on the skin, but not smothering or oily.
Dana R.
Little Rock, AR
I have tried so many different moisturizers and always come back to Oil of Olay. It is a great product and is not too greasy. Works well for my dry skin.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
I love that this has sunscreen in it so you don't have to worry about burning if you get caught in the sun, you can buy it at any of your mass retailers
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I'm in love with this moisturizer! Its like my go to! I always have in my house. It makes my skin feel super hydrated. I would definitely recommend it!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?