BY OLAY

Alexis A.
Shepherdsville, KY
I love this product as well. It helped my skin so much. It keeps my skin moisturized, but not oily. I struggle with oily skin and this has been great for me.
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
Not the best moisturizer I've used. I didn't care for the way it left me feeling and I will not be purchasing it again. I found it to be very disappointing.
Danielle L.
Fullerton, CA
Love this moisturizer it has a light weight formula. You can buy it your local drug stores and Walmart and Target. It is a good price point not to expensive.
Ashley S.
This left my skin oily and didn't moisturize very well. It also has SPF in it, and I don't want SPF on my face all the time unless I'm at risk of burning.
Jennifer C.
Pawtucket
I've been using this since the age of 20 and it's been excellent to my skin. It's kept me looking younger to the point that people do not believe I am 42.
Tracy C.
I have used this on/off since I was a teenager. I love how it's light on your skin but still is a great daily moisturizer. Keeps your skin from drying out.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Of course we all love play products . They've been around for our mothers. The new body washes are great as well as the lotions. They come in many scents.
Emma S.
Been using this for years. Absorbs into the skin great and is amazing for daily use. Built in sunscreen means I'm always protected from the sun.
Ericka H.
Clarksville
Helps my dry spots, been using this stuff for years. I always end up using this stuff again after trying new products. Best stuff for everyday moisturizer.
Crystal T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been my preferred summer facial moisturizer for years. It's light but effective, and it's not at all greasy. It's so good even my husband uses it!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?