BY OLAY

Danielle C.
BROOK PARK, OH
This is my (and my husband's) go to moisturizer! It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin and emollient enough to sufficiently moisturize even in the winter!!
Amber D.
I love Olay it's the best brand for my awkward skin it keeps my face nice and moisturized also I don't have to put sunscreen on after since there's spf in it!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I have used the Olay moisturizer one time because I had a huge rash on my face from some sort of makeup I used and it fixed my face right up Olay is the bomb!
Mona T.
 i really like this moisturizer. it is very effective and has amazing results. It can be pricey is worth it. I do recommend it because it moisturize very good.
La Tonsha J.
Memphis, Tn
My favorite moisturizer with sunscreen . Nice packaging and the sent isn't bad either goes great by itself or under foundation. Walmart sellers it for cheaper
Siomara R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this for my skin!!! Leaves my face nice and soft. Value is great at Costco. I always stock up on it. There are different ones for different types of skin.
Garnel S.
Jacksonville
Great product great price. Olay has been around as long as I can remember and they stand behind Quality! I buy mine from Walmart or Walgreens. Very effective.
Cari S.
I love this stuff. Hydrates my face but isn't oily. I feel my skin has improved since I've began using it and it's not super expensive like some moisturizers.
Alivia M.
By far one of the best drug store moisturizers out there! Olay has always been a reputable affordable choice for skincare and this product does not disappoint!
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
I love this product! I always recommend it to my friends because it doesn't feel sticky. It also smells good and doesn't give you a headache like most lotions.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?