BY OLAY

Amanda S.
Grand Terrace, CA
I feel moisturized with this, but it must be the scent that turns me off and its semi oily feeling on my skin. Overall, its ok but not my favorite moisturizer
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I love using this at the beginning of my make up routine! It gives your face the moisture it needs to apply a smooth foundation without leaving the face oily.
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
This product is great for moisturizing and for SPF coverage, but I found that it felt heavy and greasy on my combination skin, particularly in the summertime.
Rachael L.
Raleigh, NC
Fragrance free and goes on very light. Moisturizes and provides sun protection without being greasy or clogging pores. Great base for under your daily makeup.
Leah A.
Detroit, MI
I love this moisturizer because it really keeps my skin soft and protects my skin from the sun. I really was hoping I was going to like this product and I did
Tatiana T.
This olay has Been one of my many favorites from olay but i got to say this is an amazing gift i got Love it and i keep purchasing it because Its really nice.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
This product is very moisturizing and creamy. I think my skin may be too oily for this product, but I like to use this in the winter when my skin is extra dry
Maggie A.
Wonderful facial cream! Sinks in very quickly, not leaving any greasy residue and it has SPF! It also smells very clean and pretty which is always a positive.
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
Love it! Use before makeup application in the morning not sticky or smelly and provides enough sun protection when I won't be outdoors too much during the day.
Corinne W.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I really like this moisturizer. It has a really pretty scent without being too overpowering, and it doesn't make my face feel oily or dirty as the day goes on.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?