BY OLAY

Samantha I.
PALMETTO BAY, FL
I have sensitive and combination skin and this just works great for my skin. It drinks it up and keeps my face feeling soft supple. I also like that it has SPF.
Shelby T.
Love this lotion! And I'm very picky when it comes to lotion. I hate having that sticky feeling after putting lotions on but this does not feel that way at all.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
This product is very moisturizing and creamy. I think my skin may be too oily for this product, but I like to use this in the winter when my skin is extra dry
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I love using this at the beginning of my make up routine! It gives your face the moisture it needs to apply a smooth foundation without leaving the face oily.
Amanda S.
Grand Terrace, CA
I feel moisturized with this, but it must be the scent that turns me off and its semi oily feeling on my skin. Overall, its ok but not my favorite moisturizer
Pricella C.
Alvin Tx
Omg awesome awesome product. I put it on at night before i go to bed and when i wake up and it keeps my skin feeling hella smooth. It isnt a disappoint at all.
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
This product is great for moisturizing and for SPF coverage, but I found that it felt heavy and greasy on my combination skin, particularly in the summertime.
Nicky J.
Galesburg, IL
I absolutely love my lotion from Olay the smell and the fact it moisturizes my body and does not irritate my skin.. I have very sensitive skin to some lotions.
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
Love it! Use before makeup application in the morning not sticky or smelly and provides enough sun protection when I won't be outdoors too much during the day.
Rachael L.
Raleigh, NC
Fragrance free and goes on very light. Moisturizes and provides sun protection without being greasy or clogging pores. Great base for under your daily makeup.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?