BY OLAY

Danielle L.
Corinth
I use this every night before bed and every morning after my shower, I live in upstate New York and winters are rough for my natural dry skin. This works great.
Katherine W.
Use this mostly for the sunscreen. Works well for that purpose. Feels greasy going on and feels a bit heavy on my face. Doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin.
Lexi S.
I love how soft and smooth this goes on. I think it is priced reasonably, compared to others. It's is gentle on my skin and helps with the oil my skin produces.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good light moisturizer that I like using in the summer after a toner. Has SPF for the sun and does not make my skin feel too oily/shiny later in the day.
Chelsea R.
I love this product! I can use it for everything! I can put it on in the morning before my makeup or after! This is a wonderful product and the size is perfect!
Pallavi M.
Ellicott City, Maryland
This is a great cream for everyday use. It is a great way to keep you skin in good shape - doesn't have a lot of extra features, but the SPF is super important.
Staci R.
It's my go to moisturizer. It may be a little oily for summer time but it's perfect for winter. I totally recommend it and the price isn't to outrageous either.
Luisa P.
La Puente , CA
This has been my fave lotion for three years already. I use every single day after i was my face . I dont think i can go day with out applyibg the Olay lotion .
Rosanna R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I use this product daily. It gives me the hydration i need plus it keeps my skin safe from the rays of the sun. It's a great go-to product. Even my mom uses it.
Samantha I.
PALMETTO BAY, FL
I have sensitive and combination skin and this just works great for my skin. It drinks it up and keeps my face feeling soft supple. I also like that it has SPF.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?