BY OLAY

Christina O.
Country Club, MO
I felt that this moisturizer didn't a very decent job of keeping my face from drying out all day long. I only stopped using it to switch to an anti-aging product.
Angela S.
Cypress, TX
This is my favorite moisturizer. It is very light and glides on smoothly. It isn't oily, doesn't make me breakout, and it has an SPF in it so it has a double purpose.
Natalie W.
I used this lotion growing up and it did a fantastic job when it came to the SPF. It did, however, make my skin breakout... So I quickly stopped using it and switched to another face lotion.
Moonie M.
I used to use this moisturizer but my face outgrew the product. I use a retina based moisturizer, but this product lasts all day and leaves face feeling moisturized.
alegra b.
I have oily and acne prone skin, this is not for my skin type, goes on very smooth but within a few hours my skin had pimples. This product may be well suited for someone with normal skin.
Briana H.
Euclid, OH
This is my everyday moisturizer. Anytime I'm leaving the house during the day, I make sure to put this on. I love that it has spf in it, so it's protecting my skin while also moisturizing. Light weight formula and does not feel oily.
Destiny R.
jackosonville nc
Really great moisturizer my skin really absorbs this product and it has spf 15 so if you are into that it could be a plus I personally don't use spf but this has a small amount so I don't mind it
Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
I have sensitive, oily skin but this felt to smooth and lightweight. It goes under my makeup without any problems (unlike my old sunscreen and moisturizer combo).
Rose P.
Light, non-greasy and easily absorbs. Plus it has sunscreen! Its perfect for daily use. Smells awesome too :) A little on the expensive side but not too bad. Definitely worth the $
aileen S.
I love this cream! I would definitely recommend, its a very good price and it definitely helps your skin feel moisturized while also protecting it against the sun. Very effective.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?