BY OLAY

May b.
Chapel Hill
I use this face lotion every day after I wash my face or shower. It is a gentle formula that moisturizes by face and it also has sun screen in it, which is nice because I’m outside for a good part of the day. It is a low price, especially for every day use.
Marie T.
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer | One of my favorite Summer Moisturizer. Summer is coming to the end, but I totally recommend this because it has sunscreen in it. Main focus on my combination and oily skin. It does have SPF 15 in it. I tend to wear this under my makeup. The Moisturizer is very light and doesn't have any strange scent to it. Rating it 10/10
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I tried this lotion a few different times on my face since the day sunscreen became this huge thing that every one had to use.
I found this at a discount store so I thought I'd give it a try since I'd heard a lot about it and it seemed to be the go to sun protection face lotion for a lot of people.
And this may be really super for those who have dry to normal skin but let me just warn you that if you're anything like me with teen or adult hormonal acne and extremely oily skin you should probably just stay away.
I'm so oily that I can wash my face and at the one hour mark I can fill up 4 large blotting sheets. I know now mattifying products are a must.
But around that time people were saying if you could add moisture it would slow down your oil production so overall I had really high hopes for this.
Unluckily It made me much, much more oily. I didn't even know that was possible. And it definitely clogged my pores right up. The minute I stopped using it it got a lot better.
So the good things about it is it comes in a good size bottle at a good price. The packaging is understated and minimal. The dispenser is easy to use and lets you get smaller amounts.
It smells like sunscreen which doesn't smell bad. It has a light but creamy consistency. It does have a bit of an oily residue type feel to it but overall sinks in pretty quickly and lasts all day.
It's great for dry patches or healing and moisturizing scabs from acne.
It moisturizes dry patches pretty quickly.
Overall it's a decent lotion. It's nothing ground breaking but I can see it working for those with dry or normal skin so I do recommend to those people.
Cambree C.
Louisville
This has been an everyday product of mine for many years. I was recommended it by my grandmother and great grandmother when I was just 14 or so. Now being 23, I still love this moisturizer. It isn't too thick and compliments my oily skin well. I find it's best if I use it twice a day. Once after washing my face in the morning, and once after washing at night.
Bella C.
Dexter
 This is such an amazing product I love you so much I use it every day and before I do my make up because I have eczema really bad on my face and it really helps to hydrate my skin and give it that nice clothes that you want and it's not oily it's super light on the skin and not heavy like most moisturizer sunscreen's would be but I love it so much recommend
Anna W.
Absolutely love this! I have dry skin and I use this every morning! I even use it as my makeup primer and I've never had a problem with any of my makeup creasing or getting cakey. I would recommend this product to anyone and I love that it has spf also!
Eileen O.
Cleveland
This Olay moisturizer is such a great product for sensitive skin! There is barely a scent and it is not greasy for an all day look. I use it as a night moisturizer and as a day moisturizer because I love this product so much! You can find it at almost any beauty aisle. Great price, great product!
Grayson S.
Troy, MI
I use this moisturizer everyday after I wash my face and I haven’t wanted to change it because I love it so much. The bottle size is also super convenient when I go on vacation and just need to slip it in my bag. Love this product!
Leah B.
This is my every day and every night moisturizer. I have tried dozens of moisturizers and I always come back to my tried and true Oil of Olay. Nothing beats the price or the simple formula. It doesn't make me greasy and it doesn't leave me dry. It truly is the perfect moisturizer for every day and night, under my makeup or before I go to bed. It's #1!
Samantha T.
Columbus, OH
Don't know what I would do without this stuff! I never use to have dry skin but as I have gotten older it has become any annoyance. I put this on right after i wash my face or shower day or night depending on when my face feels dry but usually right before bed! I was nervous it would leave my skin feeling oily but it doesn't at all! It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?