BY OLAY

Rocio M.
Las Vegas, NV
Doesn't leave my skin oily... It absorbs fast to my face! also doesn't make me break out how some moisturizers did before in the past its also good for the price.
Kelli N.
Lincoln, AL
Great product. Not to oily or thick. A few hours after wearing I don't look like an oil slick. The little jar is great, fits perfectly in my palm while applying.
Maria V.
Waltham, MA
This is by far my go to moisturizer. I've been using it for many years, and probably won't stop. It is light but moisturizing, has UVA coverage, and has SPF. It's the perfect moisturizer, and it's not too pricey.
Caroline A.
Glenwood , IL
Since moving to FL I knew I needed some sunscreen but the regular ones in the store never made sense to me. I purchased this one off a whim on amazon and started using it. Its perfect under makeup and isn't greasy.
Caitlin E.
This product goes on very lightly and it keeps oils from getting down Into my pores. I love how refreshing and moisturized it keeps my face feeling!! highly recommend this product.
Kamari C.
Hugo
I use this everyday! It really moisturizes your skin but it's a little harsh to put on you have to rub it in a lottt! And it leaves your face very oily and shiny
Joelle E.
Harrison, MI
I have this one and some other spf extra thingy one they both just sit in my bathroom cabinet and rarely get used. They sting my face. They feel kind of greasy.
Amanda M.
Noblesville, IN
One of my favorite drug store moisturizers. This is something I have on hand at all times because I can get it from any drug store no matter where I am. I try other products and always end up back at this one.
Ashley C.
Fort Pierce, FL
This is such a good moisturizer! I have combo/oily skin so I worry about my skin looking oily and this doesn't make my skin look oily or anything. Dries quickly and is very affective
Rhea R.
Waynesburg, PA
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer!! My skin gets dry pretty easily and nothing else seemed to work. Once I tried this product I noticed improvement within a week. I have been using this for a few years!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?