BY OLAY

Jessica W.
Spring Valley, NY
Olay moisturizer for sensative skin is the best! i have tried many different moisturizers, but this is the only one i have found that works well for my sensative skin. it is so light and hydrating. must have for sure!
Elle C.
I swear by this lotion. It's my preferred brand of the past decade+ - it's enough moisturizer for your face, but more it doesn't clog your pores or create breakouts.
Tracy B.
Ebensburg, PA
I get compliments on my skin and young appearance a lot and at age 53, I am proud to say that 30 years of using Olay products has helped my skin to be more youthful. I use the cleansing cream as well as the moisturizer.
Marsha G.
I use this daily. I like this product because it is not heavy and it does not clog my pores causing a break out. When I tried other brands, my face always breaks out.
Amber W.
Windermere, FL
It's a good moisturizer, it's pretty basic. It's not greasy and it doesn't seem clog any pores or cause acne. The ingredients could be better, I think for the money you could do better.
Rachel W.
Lafayette Hill, PA
I love this product for every day use. It is very light, smells good, and feels refreshing. This is a product I've bought multiple times and will continue to use.
Guadalupe M.
Tustin, CA
This is a good moisturizer and has SPF which is a plus. It feels so light weight on your face but for me it was more on the pricier end for my budget but it is worth the money. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Jenni P.
Saint Paul, MN
I have used this for years, and absolutely love it. My grandma has also used it for many years, she says it is what has kept her skin soft, youthful, and radiant.
Joi S.
Works great as a moisturizer and sunscreen—in fact I often use it solely as a moisturizer. However, I have worn it out in the sun and it's worked well there also.
Maria V.
Waltham, MA
This is by far my go to moisturizer. I've been using it for many years, and probably won't stop. It is light but moisturizing, has UVA coverage, and has SPF. It's the perfect moisturizer, and it's not too pricey.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?