BY OLAY

Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Keeps my face moisturized a And protected in the sun when I go to the beach. I use it to my chest as well. The smell is pretty average but the moisture element is amazing
Lorena U.
Lancaster, CA
Love love love this product. I've been using it for years now and it's amazing!! I use it daily before I apply my make up. It's super moisturizing but won't feel greasy AND it protects your face from the sun.
Abcd E.
This moisturizer is a great basic moisturizer that includes SPF. I found it was moisturizing without being too greasy for my oily skin, and it really softened my skin.
Kristen J.
Taylors
Felt great on my skin. It is light and not greasy.
Very inexpensive as well and I always have to use a moisturizer with sunscreen. My skin is fair and very sensitive.
Carrie M.
Apollo, PA
Love this product! My skin feels very smooth but not oily after application. I have sensitive skin and this is one of the few products that doesn't make me breakout.
Devan T.
Prattville, AL
This left my face feeling very moisturized with out being super oily or thick its very light weight as well. I would recommend it to those who aren't extremely oily
Marsha G.
I use this daily. I like this product because it is not heavy and it does not clog my pores causing a break out. When I tried other brands, my face always breaks out.
Elle C.
I swear by this lotion. It's my preferred brand of the past decade+ - it's enough moisturizer for your face, but more it doesn't clog your pores or create breakouts.
Jessica W.
Spring Valley, NY
Olay moisturizer for sensative skin is the best! i have tried many different moisturizers, but this is the only one i have found that works well for my sensative skin. it is so light and hydrating. must have for sure!
Jazi N.
My skin tends to get really oily, unless I use moisturizer. I've tried a few different products and this was the only one that helped and felt comfortable on my skin.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?