BY OLAY

Daughtry K.
I have combination skin and this is the best moisturizer I've found that keeps my skin moist but not oily. I also religiously apply before going out in the sun and can proudly say I've never burned my face. Great for everyday use!
Summer H.
I used this this summer to keep my face from really drying out. It is very light weight and has a little SPF to help with the harsh sun of summer. Would definitely recommend this for every day use!
Astrid S.
Diamond Bar, CA
My mom recommend me this product since she knows a lot about skin. My face get dry fast and this makes it feels fresh not greasy :) and it has sunscreen which is perfect!
It's great. Sunscreen very nice can recommend this to anyone. Good value . Not at all pricey. You can get it anywhere you want. It's very effective not at all disappointing but it's Thebes's best.
Megan H.
Claremore, OK
This is the perfect moisturizer for sensitive skin! I have tried many different types and they always seem to make my face dry out more! Since using this under my makeup, my face stays feeling fresh and my makeup lasts longer too!
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Keeps my face moisturized a And protected in the sun when I go to the beach. I use it to my chest as well. The smell is pretty average but the moisture element is amazing
Kelly M.
I love this product because it's very light and does come in sensitive formula
I tend to wear this under my makeup and because it is light I barely feel any heaviness.
Lilah T.
Louisa, KY
Olay all day moisturizer is perfect for your everyday beauty routine.Simple and easy to use.Not to mention the price is very affordable.Olay made my face feel fresh again
Amy A.
I LOVE this moisturizer! It's the perfect everyday moisturizer. It is light weight and is great alone or under makeup. I love that it is inexpensive and works so well.
Susie M.
I use the sensitive one because my skin can act a little crazy sometimes. This moisturizer haven't failed me. At first I was skeptical because the price (its to good to be true) but I'm glad I bought it. My skin is never dry,
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?