BY OLAY

Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
I used this and it was so harsh on my skin even though it states for sensitive skin. I'm not sure if its th sunscreen in this product or what, but I definitely threw this away.
Rachel F.
Fernley, NV
I decided to try a new moisturizer and I did not like this one. I have dry skin and this didn't help my face feel moisturized at all. I had to typically apply this 2 times per day to keep my skin smooth.
Carly H.
Pasadena, MD
One of my all time favorite moisturizers. Not too heavy and doesn't make my skin oily after using. Cost efficient as well! Definitely my go to moisturizer and SPF combination!
Crystal S.
1 facial moisturizer that I can use and it doesn't make it oily, it actually moisturizes it. My skin is either really dry or oily. Olay is another 1 of my favorite products.
MaryAlyce C.
Birmingham, AL
Didn't make my skin feel even oiler after using. Nice pleasant scent. I like it how it has SPF, even though I wish it was a higher number than 15. Very nice product though.
Claire C.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is my holy grail facial moisturizer. I think I've purchased around 10 bottles!! Heavy enough for winter days and summer nights on my slightly dry skin. Love it!!
Michelle B.
Wear this everyday and love it! No surprising fragrances. Not greasy. Not cakey. Offers some SPF coverage and is quickly absorbed. Very affordable and easily accessible.
Sara V.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a pretty good moisturizer but has a grey shadow when you put it on. It also strongly like sunscreen but gives pretty good protection from the sun and is perfect for the air is cold and dry.
Daughtry K.
I have combination skin and this is the best moisturizer I've found that keeps my skin moist but not oily. I also religiously apply before going out in the sun and can proudly say I've never burned my face. Great for everyday use!
Rianna D.
This is a great basic moisturizer if you're looking for basic hydration with a touch of spf. Perfect for people on a budget or just need some more moisture in their skin.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?