BY OLAY

Vivian N.
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. It has definitely become my go-to morning moisturizer because it contains sun protectant, is non-greasy, is very light, and is delicate with my sensitive skin. A must-have!
Kathy H.
Love love love this moisturizer! It's very light and doesn't feel oily on my skin. I have very pale skin, so the SPF in it helps protect my skin from sun damage!
Cynthia H.
Avondale, AZ
I use this moisturizer daily, I've tried other products and end up with itchy eyes. I tend to have a combination of oily and dry skin, this product takes care of my dry patches without making my T-zone oily.
Taylor H.
Prattville, AL
I use this every single night! It's a good formula, not greasy at all! I also use it if in going to be out in the sun. It does a good job of protecting my skin and also keeping it moisturized! Def recommend
Susie K.
Lincoln, NE
I love in a state that gets rather humid in the summer, so I prefer a lightweight moisturizer during the summer. This works great for that, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, nor does it cause my face to break out. I also love the smell!
Not too oily & has a great sunscreen, but doesn't really do anything else. Price point is good, but I don't mind paying a little more for something that works a little harder.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used this product for two years now and it's just amazing! It's perfect for sensitive skin and it wont break you out. It is very well priced, and I don't see myself ever using a different product.
Lauren W.
Sumner, TX
When I began a moisturizing routine I went straight to what my mom uses: Olay. I've used this for 10 years and now my husband and kids use it too. It's the perfect weight!
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
I used this and it was so harsh on my skin even though it states for sensitive skin. I'm not sure if its th sunscreen in this product or what, but I definitely threw this away.
Rachel F.
Fernley, NV
I decided to try a new moisturizer and I did not like this one. I have dry skin and this didn't help my face feel moisturized at all. I had to typically apply this 2 times per day to keep my skin smooth.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?