BY OLAY

Erika A.
San Ysidro, CA
After washing my face, I put this on in the morning and it feels like a dream. Leaves your skin fresh and hydrated and wears amazingly well under makeup. The SPF doesn't sting your eyes either!

Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
It's a great moisturizer, it doesn't feel heavy and works with my mixed skin, it's also great for the price, and what makes it best is that it has uv protection!!
Kelsey K.
Mexico, MO
I can use this lotion in the summer and it seems to work fine. It does burn a little for 10 minutes or so after I apply it though. In the winter, it is way too light for me. My skin dries out very quickly and this lotion leaves me flaky and peeling.
Annie S.
I love this moisturizer as my daily moisturizer. I apply it every time I wash my face. It goes on very light, it didn't have a heavy feeling or greasy feeling..it's light and perfect.
Dia S.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been using this product for over 10 years. It has spf 15 to help protect from sun but doesn't have that sun tan lotion smell. Great moisturizer for all seasons
Emily C.
Doniphan, MO
I use this product every morning before I apply my makeup. It's light and soaks in quickly. I have combination skin and it keeps my oily T zone and dry areas all moisturized all day!
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
My go to day moisturizer. Keeps my face feeling moisturized all day without feeling heavy or oily. It's even better that it has SPF and can be used as sunscreen.
Ryanne R.
Ashland, OH
Usually I have something good and bad to say about everything, but honestly there is nothing that I can say against this! Inexpensive, leaves your face smooth, great moisturizer, and doesn't make your face oily!
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
Other than the amazing smell of this moisturizer, since my skin is very dry, it dehydrates and leaves it feeling smooth. Very good for under makeup with no flash back!
Vy L.
This feels nice and light on my face, and absorbs into my skin pretty fast so I don't feel greasy afterwards. It has a nice refreshing scent that isn't too strong. I've been using this cream for a year and love it!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?