BY OLAY

Yvette K.
This is my favorite moisturizing face cream. There is no overpowering scent and it's not greasy. Quite gentle for everyday use without irritation. Like the packaging. Reasonable price.

Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I've been using this product for over 15 years. That alone tells you how much I love this product. All Olay products have been good to my skin. I'm always looking for new products they come out with so I can try them.
Veronica B.
Manchester, MO
This is my go to face lotion. I use it every night and every morning. Keeps my face soft. Is a great sunscreen and keeps my face protected. Keeps my face moist without looking greasy!
Michelle R.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love this product; it smells so fresh. Its super moisturizing and has the nicest consistency. I tend to use it more during the winter time when my skin is the driest. I use both in the morning and night.
ashley l.
this product is ok. i have sensitive skin and this lotion burned a little after i applied it. however it is a good price and good value. the packaging is standard. i bought it at a walmart so it was ok. there is definitely room for improvement. ok
Erika A.
San Ysidro, CA
After washing my face, I put this on in the morning and it feels like a dream. Leaves your skin fresh and hydrated and wears amazingly well under makeup. The SPF doesn't sting your eyes either!

Jennifer M.
White Plains, NY
I've been using this face cream for 4 years now. Sometimes I will try something new, but I always come back to this. I like the non-greasy formula - it's light and keeps my skin hydrated.
Andrea S.
Mooresville , NC
Was not too impressed. Formula's too thin for me, but it does do the job it needs to do. Olay has some wonderful products. Just need to find one that works for you.
angel F.
Clearfield, KY
I usually love olay moisturizer however I don't know what it was about this one but I just didn't like it that well. I didn't feel that it hydrated my skin very well.
Annie S.
I love this moisturizer as my daily moisturizer. I apply it every time I wash my face. It goes on very light, it didn't have a heavy feeling or greasy feeling..it's light and perfect.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?