BY OLAY

Taylor P.
Sanger, CA
I have sensitive skin, and this product gives me a good amount of moisture without causing me any redness or irritation. Its a great every day product to use under makeup or even alone.
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
I have been using this for over 2 years now. I refuse to use any other cream. I love this because it leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. This has spf 15 which is very good.
Karen l.
Jackson, NJ
Olay products are awesome to use. This moisturizer is very light on your face, it definitely met all my expectations. The first time I used this moisturizer I was hooked and have used it over and over No improvements are need and the packaging is pretty cool
Kalena C.
Cochran
I use this on my face everyday and it works great for when you're out in the sun or in the tanning bed. It's not very expensive and you can usually find it anywhere.
Emily D.
I wish i could give it 100 stars, my Mom used it and passed it down to me...light soft and uv protection to boot.. Living in Las Vegas this is the best product to use
Jennifer F.
I use this product 2 times a day. I put it on under my makeup and i put it on at night after i remove my makeup. Leaves my face feeling very soft. Highly recommend it
Jennifer M.
White Plains, NY
I've been using this face cream for 4 years now. Sometimes I will try something new, but I always come back to this. I like the non-greasy formula - it's light and keeps my skin hydrated.
I love this product, packaged similar to my grandmas oil of olay, its thick and blends in my skin flawlessly. My skin drinks it up. And with the spf, its a perfect summer moisturizer!
Michelle R.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love this product; it smells so fresh. Its super moisturizing and has the nicest consistency. I tend to use it more during the winter time when my skin is the driest. I use both in the morning and night.
Linsey D.
Portland, OR
I've been using this for the past few years, as my skin tends to get pretty dry during winter. I love it. I use under my primer and foundation and it works pretty great but can be a little sticky sometimes for me, possibly just because of my skin type?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?