BY OLAY

Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
This is just an okay cream you can use everyday. I used this for years and i didn't notice anything special but its bonus is the sunscreen, if that's what you're looking for.
Kara H.
Loveland
During the day my face will get dry and it'll flake my skin up. The packaging wasn't bad but I was a repeated user for a while. It's good for oily skin but not dry skin
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
I USE THIS ALOT I HAVE DRY SKIN SO I MUST KEEP MOISTERIZED AT ALL TIMES AND ITS VERY EFFECTIVE I DONT REALLY LIKE THE SMELL BUT IT FADES OFF AFTER SOME TIME LIKE TEN MINUTES I RECOOMEND THIS I KIND OF WANTED A BIGGER SIZE THO
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
I always come back to this moisturizer. It's affordable, does the job and I love that it has an SPF. I wear this morning under my makeup and at night after cleansing.
Jennifer b.
Lubbock, TX
This lotion keeps my skin moisturized all day long. I have very dry skin and this stuff does wonders. It keeps my skin extremely soft and the spf is a nice added bonus
April H.
Clarksville, TN
There is a reason I've used this lotion for years and Complete is the perfect name for it. It keeps my skin balanced and feeling great. Nothing to lose everything to gain using this product.
Jan G.
All time favorite moisturizer. Its for oily and dry skin and really give you that balance that we all need. Now i see why this is the only brand of moisturizers that my mom and grandma use.
Akilah N.
Olay complete defense daily UV moisturizer spf 30 is amazing I've been using this item for a few years now it makes my skin glow while also protecting it from the sun.
Jessica S.
Patterson , CA
I use this everyday before I apply my foundation. It helps keep my skin moisturized and protected from the sun as well. Affordable and doesn't make skin extremely oily.
Laura H.
Ankeny, IA
This moisturizer is a big part of my daily makeup routine. I apply every morning after the shower. It's non-greasy, light, and smells great! I love the fact that it has sunscreen in it, too although you would never know!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?