BY OLAY

Meghan P.
This makes your skin feel so soft. I've used before but only a future times but it does do the trick! It also has spf on it so if you're going to be in the sun your good to go!
Jill I.
Dallas
This is my everyday, always go to moisturizer. I love it! It's so gentle but still moisturizing. I never ever feel like it's greasy. I can find it anywhere and it will always be in my skin care routine.
Noemi M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Love this Facil cream. I used every day because it moisturize and have sunscreen. Even my husband used it. Very gentle on skin not not oily or heavy. I bought at at Walmart.
Sarah W.
Cadet, MO
My favorite moisturizer! My mom has always used only and now I'm using it. It works really good and makes your face soft plus it has spf in it so your protected from the sun.
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
Not only was this recommended to me when I had a facial but it is truly the best out there! It does not leave my skin feeling greasy and definitely keeps my face moisturized all day. I have been using it for years and never plan to stop!
Caitlin M.
Nashville, TN
This is a great light-weight everyday moisturizer. If you have dry skin or even during the colder months I would recommend using a more hydrating cream a couple of days a week.
Melissa R.
Port Clinton, OH
I love this stuff! It definitely moisturizes, without ever making my combination skin oily. I use it daily, and a bottle lasts me 6+ months. Great deal for a great product!
Beth B.
La Fayette, GA
I have used this forever. My mom used it forever and her mom. It's like the coming of age product. It has sort of an old granny smell but you get past that with amazing benefits. So moisturizing and your skin stays like that all day.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
I love how this product doesn't make me feel greasy after a few hours because some other brands makes me more oily. I like how it moisture and protects my skin. It's awesome.
Toni H.
Grand Forks, ND
I have been using this product for more than 10 years! I have sensitive skin and it is seriously one of the only products I can use on my face. I love love love this lotion, it is so light that you cannot tel it is even there! Oh and did I mention I have extremely clear skin!!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?