BY OLAY

Alex L.
Cincinnati, OH
I was actually quite surprised by how light the moisturizer felt. Intially I expected it to be heavy and greasey like other major drug store cosmetics. This doesn't clog your pores which is very nice.
Julia B.
Yakima, WA
I have been using Olay complete for several years now and love it. I am 51 years old and most people I meet think I am in my late 30's. I have allergies to so many skin care products, but not Olay. My face stays soft, but never greasy or oily. I highly recommend this product.
Noemi M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Love this Facil cream. I used every day because it moisturize and have sunscreen. Even my husband used it. Very gentle on skin not not oily or heavy. I bought at at Walmart.
Devon M.
This is your classic moisturizer. It goes on without feeling greasy and absorbs quickly. There isn't a smell either. I am neither pleased nor displeased though. It does moisturize my skin, but it leaves me wanting more. I need something more for the little wrinkles around the eyes.
Jill I.
Dallas
This is my everyday, always go to moisturizer. I love it! It's so gentle but still moisturizing. I never ever feel like it's greasy. I can find it anywhere and it will always be in my skin care routine.
Avery L.
This is so good!! I use it every day before i go out. It does its job; keeps the suns rays away and keeps me moisturised! When i saw it in stores i knew i had to buy it. Its definitely worth the buy. If smells very nice too, which is a bonus. Doesnt clog pores at all. Reccomend!!
Amber N.
One of my favorite moisturizers. Makes my skin feel soft and helps to protect it from the sun with the spf. It does make my skin greasy and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Rhiannon
I like the fact that it has SPF. However I felt like it didn't give me skin enough moisture. I'm not too fond of the smell. It's pretty cheap, but I probably would not repurchase.
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
Not only was this recommended to me when I had a facial but it is truly the best out there! It does not leave my skin feeling greasy and definitely keeps my face moisturized all day. I have been using it for years and never plan to stop!
Renee A.
This moisturizer smells good but it is thick and leaves a heavy feeling in your face. I didn't like the way it looked with makeup either so make sure you're tan web using this.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?