BY OLAY

jen b.
Norton, MA
I was looking for a moisturizer with at least 30 spf because real sunscreen is too greasy and harsh for every day use. I like the way it blends into my skin and did not give me a sunburn
Anne B.
Edgerton, wi
I have been using the Olay moisturizer for years. It moisturizes well and doesn't make my skin feel greasy. It is also nice that it's has UV protection. I use it to moisturize after taking a shower. I don't have to put a lot on to feel like its working. I also like that it doesn't have a weird smell.
Kylee R.
Morgantown, WV
I've been using this daily since high school for at least 12 years. It keeps my face moisturized all day and prevents sunburns. This might be one reason my face still looks pretty young.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This moisturizer is awesome! I recently started using it and it feel great on my skin, very light and smells good kinda like sunblock because it protects from the sun. Totally recommend.
Christina C.
I have tried numerous moisturizers for my face this one I've tried and liked it for the price it was good if your looking for a good moisturizer for a cheap price this is the one to choose
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
One of the best moisturizers I've ever used. It keeps my skin hydrated and protected since it's SPF. I like that I can wear it alone and under my makeup since it's not super heavy either.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
I got this moisturier around a week ago and I had to returned at Target because it definitelly didn´t work on my skin. It has an oily texture and it clothed a lot of face pores causing several pimples on my face. Definiteley not a good experience trying Olay for the first time.
Purva P.
Parsippany, NJ
This moisturizer is so soft and creamy. It was my first time using it and it doesn't give you an oily feel to my skin which I actually like I would definitely buy it again when I need it
Caitlyn S.
I use this every night after I shower.  It leaves a little bit a greasy feeling on your face but it is not uncomfortable.  It really does moisterizer my face well, especially in my t zone.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Though the smell isn't my favorite, this works well! It reminds me of my mom but it keeps my skin moist and smooth. It can feel kind of heavy so not for warm days!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?