BY OLAY

Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
For as light as this product is, it is super moisturizing! I love it for the summer when you don't want heavy products on your face. While it does say "oil free" I find it to be very greasy
Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY
I have been using this cream since I was 18. Now 32 (yes I'll admit it.) It is non-greasy and soaks in quickly. Easy to use under make up. Does not leave a smell. Has not caused problems with acne.
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
I use this every single day before I apply my makeup. It keeps my skin hydrated and fresh without looking oily as the day goes on. 10/10 would recommend this product!
Genna B.
This stuff works wonders! I often get dry skin and once I use this it is magically gone! I love this product and would recommend this to anyone. I also like that it has sunscreen in it so it serves as like a two in one!
Yulissa I.
Alamo, TX
This was the first moisturizer for the face that I ever used. I came back to it because I love that it has an SPF and it smells refreshing. I have tried other ones but this is my go to.
Ana T.
Castro Valley, CA
This Oil of Olay product is a staple! As soon as I come out of the shower, it's the first thing that goes on my face! It's lightweight lotion. Then I continue with my make up routine.
lyzbette s.
Staten Island, NY
After I wash my face in the morning it tends to get really dry and that's when this moisturizer comes in. It helps mister use my face while not leaving it oily, which for me is a pro. I would highly recommend this to people with oily skin because it moisturizes but doesn't leave your face looking #oily
Marisol T.
Arnold, MD
Good amount of moisture and it's nice to have the SPF built-in, but I have found that sometimes, I think because of the SPF, the moisturizer flakes up if I rub my face for any reason.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I bought this thinking it was the kind that I normally use and I absolutely hated it. It didn't moisturize my face at all. The spf in it is awesome. It just was not what I was expecting.
Norma H.
Hebbronville, TX
I suffer from sensitive skin and have tried many products that don't deliver. I tried the Olay moisturizer and love it. All Oil of Olay products are gentle for my skin and the all day UV moisturizer in particular is dye free and fragrance free. Love it.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?