BY OLAY

Sara C.
Delaware, OH
My mom has used this for years and so have I. I think it's a pretty good moisturizer all around, but here lately my skin has been so oily so I switched to the one for oily skin and it doesn't really help. So I think I will have to check out a different brand.
Bethany B.
Woodway, TX
Great hydrating layer to wear under makeup or alone. I find it doesn't increase flashback in photos, despite the presence of SPF in the product. I always need SPF on my face and this is the minimum layer I wear every single day. No negative skin reactions plus a wonderful price makes this a win in my book
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
I use this every single day before I apply my makeup. It keeps my skin hydrated and fresh without looking oily as the day goes on. 10/10 would recommend this product!
maybelle l.
Poulsbo, WA
Olay Complete to be non-irritating. I recommend it for anyone looking for a great all around facial moisurizer..Great for spring and summer time in the sun.. Works well with makeup over it if needed.
Genna B.
This stuff works wonders! I often get dry skin and once I use this it is magically gone! I love this product and would recommend this to anyone. I also like that it has sunscreen in it so it serves as like a two in one!
angela M.
I love using this product during the winter time more then summer due to it being to oily for me but the formula is very nice I only repurchase during winter season
Brittany T.
Luthersville , GA
My grandmother has used olay for 50 years and her skin looks amazing. So I decided to give it a try and I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I will definitely recommend this product.
Leana H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Out of all the moisturizers I have tried this one has been my holy grail. It doesn't feel greasy and it helps my makeup go on easier. My skin is sensitive so this doesn't make me break out and gives me spf protection.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
For as light as this product is, it is super moisturizing! I love it for the summer when you don't want heavy products on your face. While it does say "oil free" I find it to be very greasy
Sheila O.
Right amount of coverage!!

I've been using this brand for 10+ years every AM under my makeup and it just works great for keeping my face & neck moisturized!!! Highly recommend this!!! PS my husband has sensitive skin and this doesn't bother his skin at all!!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?