BY OLAY

Gabriella N.
Newport , OR
For someone with combination oily skin this was an alright nighttime moisturizer. It was on the affordable side and didn't leave me feeling like my face was covered in oil. But I would wake up in the morning having my face extremely oily and then my face would feel extra tight after washing my face. This also led to dry spots, acne and my cystic acne which always sticks around and leaves marks.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer is an ultra-light, non-greasy cream that moisturizes and protects your combination/oily skin for eight hours. This six-ounce, oil-free formula is infused with powerful antioxidants, Vitamins E, B3 and C and a broad spectrum, SPF 15 sunscreen that replenishes dry, damaged skin and protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays. Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal SkinOlay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream & Serum Duo Pack
Ariana S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My mom has been using this product all her life and she swears by it! This is the ONLY skincare item she uses, or I have ever seen her use and although she is 55, her skin looks SO GOOD. I mean, she has literally no wrinkles (no, she's never had any work done) and swears that it is only because of the Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer. I use it too, and I hope to look as good as her in 30 years!
Laís D.
Provo, UT
I'm from Brazil and when I first got in the US I had problems with dry skin, cause in Utah is so dry!! And this moisturizing saved my skin!! My sister in law gave it to me and at first and after that one I bought another one at Walmart. It's a very good price and it doesn't feel waxy on your face. It's just very nice!! 😉
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
After spending years searching for a facial moisturizer that was gentle, protected me from the sun, and simply wouldn't make me have an allergic reaction, I was so excited to finally found Olay Complete and it definitely fits my 'requirements'. I have used this facial moisturizer for roughly 2 years now. I highly recommend this product. Did I also mention this product smells good? Well, it does.
Camille F.
I will never use any other daily moisturizer. This is hands down the best face lotion I have ever used. It is light, but effective. It does not make your face oily. It is extremely affordable, too. And according to my dermatologist, it works just as well as fancy prescription face lotions. I love using this face lotion for every day use when walking to class or going for a run. It is perfect.
Meghan H.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE this moistuizer. I have been using it since I was 12 years old for the last 10 years, and my mother has been using it for 40 years and swears by it. I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer never burns. I also have extremely fair skin, so I like knowing that my moisturizer has SPF built into it. My mother has great skin at 53 and I truly believe this moisturizer is the reason why!
Mirna S.
San Antonio
Oh my goodness i cannot stress over the fact that this product is so great! I received it as a gift and honestly it is the best! It feels so light yet it feels so rich! I let my mom use some whenever she ran out of her cream and honestly i got her to convert to this brand because she absolutely loved it! Can be worn at anytime and it will always leave the skin feeling smooth and full of life!
Holly M.
Hoover
I really like this moisturizer, but I do have to say I haven't tried many moisturizers. However, I seem to really like this one and I may stick with it. It does good on moisturizing, but I don't know how well on protecting from the sun since I'm not someone who spends alot of time out in the sun because I'm fair skinned. The only downside to this product is that it does cost a good bit.
Bao-Tran L.
I have oily/combination skin, so this product did not work for me. my parents bought me this for years because you can get a pack from Costco at a cheap price, so I really gave it a try for YEARS, and it just did not work for me. It is super greasy for a "non-greasy" formula, and it never absorbs into my skin. I finally switched to different moisturizers (L'Oreal and Shiseido), and they work SIGNIFICANTLY better.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?