BY OLAY

robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
This product is my all time favorite. My skin feels amazing and helps keep thos wrinkle at bay.
Then the second part is the sunscreen . The best of both all wrapped up in one product. Perfection !
Connie C.
San Bruno, CA
Like everyone else has said, this stuff is super duper lightweight. As far as I remember, it doesn't have a scent which is great for people like me who are extremely sensitive to perfume-y scents.
Meena R.
Cordova, TN
I love all things Olay and this is no exception. It's strong enough to work in harsh winters, but also light enough so that your skin doesn't feel oily. Definitely one of my favorite Olay products.
Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have oily, acne prone skin and this product works great! My skin doesn't feel oily afterwards and my acne has been getting better with a natural face wash I've been using. It's nice to find a moisturizer that won't make it worse!
Melissa G.
Flanders, NJ
This moisturizer is great! It's lightweight, has a good scent, and it very affordable. This will probably last me a while as I use a small amount on my face in the morning and at night before bed.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
I use this evey morning with my foundation. I'm prone to dry skin around my mouth and nose and this product helps keep my face moisturized without being greasy. Also has a nice faint fresh scent. The added SPF is awesome as well!
Gretchen L.
Vincent, OH
I use this every morning after I wash my face. This product leaves my face moisturized and protected from the sun. I finally found something that doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA
I've been using this moisturizer since I was in my teens and it has never failed me. I've tried higher end products and always come back to this. Great moisture without buildup or irritation. The sun protection is a definite plus.
Jamie T.
I have sensitive and fair skin and love using this product daily. I have for years! It's light, non greasy, has a spf to it and really helps keep my face moisturized especially in the winter months!
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
I need to use a daily moisturizer on my face, especially one with spf is great for me. This is a great cream and its great in the winter especially bc the wind and cold really dries out my skin and while other products can make my skin red from irritants, this one is not like that. it is not heavy and makes my skin smooth
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?