BY OLAY

Alesha W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have oily, acne prone skin and this product works great! My skin doesn't feel oily afterwards and my acne has been getting better with a natural face wash I've been using. It's nice to find a moisturizer that won't make it worse!
Kristy M.
Loganville, GA
I really enjoy this moisturizer. It works great for everyday use. This moisturizer feels really light and comfortable on my skin and the spf is important even in the colder months. Great product!
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
I use this evey morning with my foundation. I'm prone to dry skin around my mouth and nose and this product helps keep my face moisturized without being greasy. Also has a nice faint fresh scent. The added SPF is awesome as well!
Courtney R.
Bucyrus, OH
It moisturized my skin well but I didn't like how watery the product was. I also felt like I had more breakouts on my face when I used this moisturizer. I wouldn't buy this product again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Caroline H.
It's a bit greasy as with all sunscreens and sunscreen lotions but it does it's job. However, the opening of the bottle is a tiny hole and it takes forever just to put on enough before I leave home.
Lisa S.
Great price point...I find a little goes a long way. Lightweight and perfect for day under makeup or to refresh skin during the day. No smell which is exactly what I want in a daily moisturizer.
Yaz N.
Albuquerque , NM
This product was somewhat mediocre for me. I would apply it after my facial cleansing routine and it made my face feel dry, not moisturized at all. I didn't see any difference in my skin, other than it would not make me break out.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
I use this everyday under my makeup and it's kept my face moisturized and protected all day. It's a great primer, but I wouldn't recommend for oily skin. I have combination skin and it works great.
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
I need to use a daily moisturizer on my face, especially one with spf is great for me. This is a great cream and its great in the winter especially bc the wind and cold really dries out my skin and while other products can make my skin red from irritants, this one is not like that. it is not heavy and makes my skin smooth
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
This product is my all time favorite. My skin feels amazing and helps keep thos wrinkle at bay.
Then the second part is the sunscreen . The best of both all wrapped up in one product. Perfection !
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?