BY OLAY

Princess M.
I love this moisturizer, it works magnificently on my normal/ dry skin. Sometimes I do have to apply more or mix it with a little bit of olive oil because my nose tends to get really dry; but it's still a really good moisturizer.
Justine P.
Stockton, CA
I love how my skins drinks it all up and feels moistureized, my mom and grandma has been using since I was a little kid and they both look good for their age and so I might as well give it a try the smell is not harsh and its light
Renee P.
Minneapolis , MN
I use this stuff everyday. It's light, not at all greasy, and not scented. Plus, my dermatologist loves that I use SPF everyday at my age (27). The price is great and I've repurchased it several times.
Lisa S.
Great price point...I find a little goes a long way. Lightweight and perfect for day under makeup or to refresh skin during the day. No smell which is exactly what I want in a daily moisturizer.
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I know this is moisturizer, but I love using this as a sunscreen during those pool days. I use this when I need minimum sun protection and its not greasy, its so light on the skin and comfortable.
Kristy M.
Loganville, GA
I really enjoy this moisturizer. It works great for everyday use. This moisturizer feels really light and comfortable on my skin and the spf is important even in the colder months. Great product!
Jessie G.
Boulder, CO
I have used this for the last 15 years and will never switch to anything else. I use the sensitive skin one and I have never been sunburned while wearing it. It is light weight, non greasy lotion that works great. Heck my husband uses it to and not only on his face.
I bought this product at my local drugstore. I have purchased it many times. I can use this product daily it's very light on the skin it also doesn't leave your face feeling oily, and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Chelsea Y.
Abilene, TX
Been using this for over 2 years now every morning before I put on make-up or even if I do not put on make-up that day. It keeps my face moisturized and protected from the sun. No harsh smell, goes on smooth, and a little goes a long way. And since it's for sensative skin it does not make me break out or cause redness.
Courtney R.
Bucyrus, OH
It moisturized my skin well but I didn't like how watery the product was. I also felt like I had more breakouts on my face when I used this moisturizer. I wouldn't buy this product again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?